Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THere was a thing on the local news about Zora last night. Apparently she's just as nice in person as she acts on the show. I really hope she doesn't end up with him. :tsk:

Sicy,

"He'll never get another date for the rest of his life after this shit"

Then again, who would want to date any of those exposed golddiggers after this.

I think Evan sits down with BOTH Sarah and Zora and explains that he is not a multimillionaire and then 'chooses' each one of them. He then invites them to meet him in the ballroom later with their decision.

This leaves the real choice up to the woman and will really reveal who likes him or the money - or who dislikes liars more than they like Evan.

Whadda ya think?

I was also addicted to the American Idol tryouts. I figure if your family and friends don't have the guts to tell you that THAT YOU CAN"T CARRY A NOTE IN A WHEELBARROW then it is okay for me to mock the he!! out of you.

What if they both want him? :uhoh:

Yeah we got an American Idol thread around here too somewhere. :D

deep said:
Did you see the look on Zora's face when Sara said if he picks you maybe it's because he doesn't like either of us.

putdowns like this is probably why i dont watch much of any reality-dating shows. bad taste. why do women have to be such bitches...:| i think i will tune in on monday. i hope sarah gets hers.

because it's a slow day I am returning to joe goon

Joe Fake-Out
What's up Joe Millionaire's sleeve?
By Virginia Heffernan

The finale of Joe Millionaire (Fox, Monday, 9 p.m. ET) advanced the show's theme of duplicity by not being a finale at all. Evan the non-millionaire didn't choose between Sarah, the former bondage star, or Zora, the enigma. Instead, he sat out virtually the entire show while FOX producers replayed scenes from previous episodes. Sarah's history was rehashed, including all of her great dates with Evan. Zora's history was rehashed, including the time that Evan asked her, "Did you get that breast in Paris?"

After heartlessly wasting viewers' time, Fox brought out Paul, the butler, who finally admitted that we weren't going to learn Evan's choice tonight. Instead, we'll have to wait until next week, Feb. 17, when, in a two-hour blowout, the deception will climax.

But Paul also said something else. He confirmed the rumor, set forth on Television Without Pity and other TV rialtos, that the concluding episode of Joe Millionaire will contain a twist. Another twist. Evan is not just a construction worker who's been lying to his dates about his net worth. Fox has also been lying to us about something.

People have said that Zora has been onto the ruse all along. That Evan is gay. That Zora and Evan are brother and sister. That Sarah and Zora know his secret and are conspiring against him.

In this spirit, I'm going to give my guess. I believe that, next week, poor man Evan will finally become a millionaire, courtesy of Fox. The network will give Evan the big money to quit the bulldozer life and keep Sarah or Zora?or anyone he likes?in style.

But remember: I thought Justin Guarini was a shoo-in for the first American Idol.

Dude, he cant be gay. Why would he even bother with this show if he was???

:huh:

Fox will problably give him some cash, but that's not really a twist. I skipped Everwood for this show! I need to know what the twist is. I don't want to waste two more hours on monday so if anyone has any more ideas keep posting.

I bet they'll offer the girl money or broke ass Evan, and they'll have to make the choice :sexywink:

"I bet they'll offer the girl money or broke ass Evan, and they'll have to make the choice"

I think that Sicy is right, that will be the choice. I remember seeing Evan in that room and he looked a bit nervous. Evan knows this, so he is definitely trying to pick the women that will like him over the money. If he picks Zora, he might have a chance. If he picks Sarah, he is going home alone.

(I haven't read this whole thread but...)

have you guys heard of the rumor going around that this entire show was a hoax? that the girls going after Joe, some are models/actressess and they were given this gig by their agents? That the entire thing is scripted, by Fox?

:shrug: I dunno if it's true but... :eyebrow:

:eyebrow: I don't know. For it to be a hoax would be weird and I don't think that would go over well. If that is the case, then all those girls deserve oscars. :|

So tonight is the final episode, when one of these fine ladies learn the truthabout Evan tells the truth about himself. I think that Sarah will flip out :angry: and Zora may be crushed. :sigh:

I am going to record the first hour on tivo. That way I can zip through the adverts and slow parts and probably end on time at 10 pm with Sicy and the rest of us West Coast voyeurs.

My predictions:

1. Zora, when she learns the truth she will not want Evan, not because she is a gold digger, but because she is someone who cares greatly about honesty and trust. She will not be able to get past this huge disception.

1. Sarah, will be very disappointed about the deception and will initially reject Evan, if she has time to think about it she may give it a trial run.

3. Evan will go on and on about how they are both great girls and he can not make up his mind. All bullshit, he will choose Sarah. 90% + men prefer blondes, ( it really is not the hair color but the expected personality associated with it.)

About these three people. I do not judge them too harsly. Do we really know them?

Evan. Men, how would you behave if you were in your twenties and had 20 pretty gals making it too easy for you. Most of us fail when one pretty gal makes it too easy. Ladies, most men would never get this opportunity. The ones that do? Well, look at pro athletics, the rock star - groupie phenomenon. I am not excusing wrong behavior. Why do people party like a rock star? Because they can.

Zora, Aside from her exotic name. She is the most typical person, the one that most can identify with. She seems like a great girl who has had some difficulties in her past.

Sarah, The easiest one to judge. First, her videos seem to be tamer than many of the male members in here would ever watch. It looks like she kept her clothes on. Not like the gals that Charlie Sheen liked to date.
(She seems to have changed careers to the finance business, now.)
The people exploited most, were the odd balls that pay money to see women in restraints. It reminds me of a friend who was upset once because he saw an old high school friend working at a topless club. I told him maybe she only did once or twice. He said ?Oh no, she works two nights a week at this club and every weekend at the other club I go to. I have been seeing her at both places for over six months now, it is very disappointing."

all that writing and no comment on this 'twist ending'?

come on deep. so far you haven't told us anything we don't already know.

Something you did knot no?

I work at a real estate firm in Newport Beach, CA.

We have a location about half-hour south of here in Monarch Beach. A few weeks back an associate working there met Evan in a Starbucks. She said he was really nice, she gave him a business card. A couple of days later he stopped by her office and gave signed headshots to her and everyone else there at the time. Everyone said he was sweet, humble and charming.

As for the twist ending? Do you still trust Fox, sweet Angel? After last week, really?

As our pResident says, ?Fool me once, eh er fool me, eh ? won?t git fool agin?

I cant wait :hyper:

Then I'm going to see this thread constantly at the top of the forum and not be able to open it until later than everyone :angry:

Back
Top Bottom