Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally saw this show last night. These women are way worse than the Bachelor women....I guess due to the gold digging aspect. You can just see their eyes light up when they think about the $$. I wonder what Heidi's boyfriend will have to say about this (if he's still around)?

I like Zora best too...funny how the women all go for her. I liked Mandy and Alison too, and that flight attendant who didn't make it. But this Mojo is for the birds. :tsk:

I'm surprised he's just getting rid of one by one. That's cool though.. more shows :hyper:

I think Allison shouldnt be mad he didnt pick her. I mean what does she expect? She seems highly unstable to me. Mean what you say and say what you mean for gods sakes :rolleyes:

I am disappointed that him and Zora didnt hit it off. I dont care much for the other girls. :slant:

I'll bet him and Zora end up together. She just needs to get out of her shell.
I have more respect for him after hearing him say the reasons he didn't pick Allison. He's not as stupid as he looks. lol She wants a prince, and he ain't no prince. :rolleyes:

Those girls are SO annoying!!! Except Zora. I like her because she doesn't seem to like him all that much. :mac: He's so hideous!

I kinda feel bad for the dude... you can tell he doesn't like lying to these girls.... but wait... nevermind....he gets to go all these places for free! :mad:

Those girls are just money hungry! It's so funny to see! :D

Angel,

There shouldn't be any true chemistry given the small amount of time and context of the show. By the way, are you saying he is not a Prince because he only makes 19,000 a year?

I have a question....

Joe Millionaire is aired weekly, right? On Mondays?
Well...I just taped a show tonight...and I'm not sure when it was from....I've never watched this show before...but thanks to this thread:p I'm gonna give it a try.
I just started to watch it....and it's got 5 girls left...and they're in Paris...now the question is...is this the one from Monday?
Thanks in advance :kiss:

Last edited:
The new episodes air on Mondays, but they've been showing encore presentations on Thursdays, since it is so popular.

Oh...and yes, that is the one from this past Monday. :)

Bonochick said:
The new episodes air on Mondays, but they've been showing encore presentations on Thursdays, since it is so popular.

Oh...and yes, that is the one from this past Monday. :)
:hug: Thanks!!! I've watched half...now I'll watch the 2nd half....this dude...I dunno why...but I find him repulsive.:barf:
And that pic of him of the beginning of this thread :no: :barf:

you know who joe millionare reminds me of?

a skinny version of lou ferigno(sp?)

Ok...so I watched it....and it's trashy to say the least :tsk:
That doesn't mean I won't watch the rest though.....but it's obvious what these women are all about....money....because let's face it....dude is NO prize.

shhh.gif
West coast!!

Bonochick said:
Awww, he's not dumb...he's just...simple.

I like that.

No, that's not how it works Kat. A guy must pretty to get away with being dumb er...simple.

Pretty but dumb = :up:

Dumb and ugly = :down:

tiny dancer said:
I was suprised to see MoJo get booted, I was hoping for Melissa to go. Also I thought it was pretty lame of the three girls crashing in on Zora's date. :tongue:

Exactly my thoughts.

I feel a little bad for mojo.
But, she deserved to go for wearing that hat last week.

When melissa finds out he is not bucks up, she will be gone before he finishes explaining.

Back
Top Bottom