Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AngelofLarrydom said:
Did anyone get a look at his toosh ?!!
Goodness!!
He has a nice body but he's so dorky.

I :heart: dorky guys...so cute!

No offense to John or anything...;) :D

oliveu2cm said:
I watched it! I hate shows like this but for some sick reason this one makes me laff. I can't wait to see if the girl at the end dumps his ass for lying!

The show'll air for seven episodes. I heard Evan (is that his name?) give an interview on ET one day. So next week they eliminate 8 and after that it'll probably be one per episode. They'll keep Heidi until the end to keep interest, but he won't pick her. :down:

Am I the only one who thinks he's :yuck: ? :p

lol same here..i do think he is :yuck:

I think the whole premise behind this show is twisted and sick. If the woman who the guy eventually chooses actually does have feelings for him she is being set up for an incredibly cruel downfall - not only has the guy she has fallen in love lied to her, but the whole thing will come out in front of an audience of millions of people. Sure, part of me believes the women on this show are after $ and publicity, not true love, and anyone idiotic enough to appear on a reality show deserves whatever is coming to them - but just because people are inviting themselves to be treated cruelly does that mean we should just go ahead and do it in the name of "entertainment"?

I won't be tuning in. I have never watched any reality show, except the first 15 minutes of the Class Reunion thing on the WB the other night, which bored me to tears. Some sick part of me is tempted to check out "The Bachelorette" though. God help me.

Bono's shades said:
I think the whole premise behind this show is twisted and sick. If the woman who the guy eventually chooses actually does have feelings for him she is being set up for an incredibly cruel downfall - not only has the guy she has fallen in love lied to her, but the whole thing will come out in front of an audience of millions of people. Sure, part of me believes the women on this show are after $ and publicity, not true love, and anyone idiotic enough to appear on a reality show deserves whatever is coming to them - but just because people are inviting themselves to be treated cruelly does that mean we should just go ahead and do it in the name of "entertainment"?

well said.

I have not bothered to watch this show that everyone's talking about, because I hate to see people humiliated on national tv, regardless of their true motives to find a rich boyfriend/husband, whatever. It's just wrong.

And that guy's picture...ugh...not a good thing to wake up to. I don't find him hot with all that...hair...on his body:no:

I just had a conversation with my coworker who thinks he's the most attractive guy on earth. :no: I HATE his voice, and he's SUCH an idiot. I don't even think he's physically attractive. :yuck:

For what it is worth, I heard on the radio that the real joke is that "Joe" is a millionaire.

I guess they would look for the woman who would stay with Joe once she learns that he is poor - and then "reward" her with the news of his true millionaire status.

By the way, the show is best viewed with the TV off.

One of the local radio stations had a guy on there named Nick who was looking for a date...they were calling it "Nick Thousandaire". :lmao:

Actually I haven't seen an episode and I won't cause it's the biggest pile of smelly BS that reality TV has pulled out of its ass to date!

I mean....ARAGAGAGARAAGAGAG!!!!!
it's infuriating
all feeding on the daytime drama fantasy's....of finding true love!! oooohh....catch me I'm swooning.....*vomits*

Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty sappy guy, and I think probably a romantic of sorts though I have not yet had a giurlfriend to see if that is true. But this is pathetic.

Words cannot describe how pathetic

and, SERIOUSLY!!!!!
how long after this show do you think Joe ass will be a construction worker? I doubt he even still has that job now. He is already famous. It won't be long until he is very rich from Ad's, TV spots, underwear modeling, etc... and then the gold-digging bitch can have her money wishes anyway

it's all a so very horrid
I hope he falls off his poor horse and breaks his legs as he rides up to the Banshee's with the wind in his hair

I'm not sure how I missed this show...my 70 year old mother watched it and told me all about it.

But speaking of dating shows, is anyone watching the Bachelorette?

Hanging my head in shame.....

I watched Joe.....

And I liked it......

Basstrap I love your sig. That lyric is so true.

*Fears she will watch the Bachelorette tonight :|

I saw a preview of that Surreal Life, I guess its celebrities like Hammer, that Gabrielle from 90210, Vince Neil, and I can't remember the others, they get locked up in a villa in Hollywood and cameras follow their every move.... could have been interesting, but they only live together for 10 days, so I don't quite get it?:shrug:
Anyways, I thought Joe Millionaire was hilarious, how could one not enjoy a bunch of women making complete fools of themselves??? This show will get dangerous imo:lol:when they find out the truth!
Gotta love trash tv! Tonite we got 3 hours of reality, whooohooo!

Just got back from watching the Bachelorette. I have never seen so many people with ENORMOUS WHITE TEETH in my entire life! :ohmy:

What a trip that would be, having 25 men slathering all over you! Kind of scary too...

There were only about 3 men I found remotely attractive in the whole group. I also don't get how she learns all their names that quickly!

I didn't watch The Bachelorette. I wanted to watch Star Search though, but I was on the phone with my best friend and preferred to keep talking to her.

Fox's 'Joe Millionaire' a Mega-Hit
Wed Jan 8,11:52 AM ET

NEW YORK - "Joe Millionaire" can now be referred to as "Joe Mega-Hit."

Reuters Photo
Slideshow: TV: 'Joe Millionaire'

Attracting 18.6 million viewers Monday, the Fox reality series had the highest-rated series kickoff on any network thus far in the 2002-03 season among "key demographics" ? including the 18-to-49-year-old segment.

It outperformed the series premieres of every other recent reality show, including the original "Survivor" (which debuted on CBS in May 2000), and ABC's "The Bachelor," which it resembles.

Combining romance with a practical joke, the seven-episode "Joe Millionaire" tracks an eligible young bachelor, Evan Marriott, as he selects his dream woman from 20 lovely candidates ? none of whom has any idea he's a construction worker who makes $19,000 a year, rather than the fabulously wealthy heir he pretends to be.

Back
Top Bottom