Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dinner with Joe Millionaire

He, Evan Marriot, was there with 2 guy friends, we were siting next to him.. talked w/him for a bit.

He's nice...but he doesnt seem incredibly bright, sophisticated, or sauve.... but he dresses VERY nice... and was very down to earth... I got him to sign a dollar bill for my girlfriend, anne, I told him it was A N N E. He repeated it twice to make sure...
and he still wrote A N N while saying A N N E outloud while writing it. His writing is awful... and when he shook my hand.. either he didnt wanna crush mine, or he gives a wimpy shake.

He said zora is a doll and.. he also said... from episode 1... he knew that he was gonna keep zora in and that he kept sarah around for 'fun'!

A friend I was with offere to buy him a shot (he was drinking a beer), but he declined saying, "I don't handle shots very well".

Our waitress told him he _frequents this place_, which I won't name, but will say it's in Dana Point, CA and has an average entree for dinner of about $23/person.

He had to wait like everyone else to get a table - incase you were curious.

He apparently lives very close by in a gated community (which many in the area are.. so thats nothing special).

Yes, he is as tall as he looks on TV.

Besides that... dinner was AMAZING. Great food... great atmosphere... great live Jazz on Fri and Sat nights. Did I mention it's near the beach? Enough clues?

The only one that wa starstruck was Evan.. he met Elvis! ;)

:lol: Actually... I really dont care.. I dont think they're still together, but probly good friends.

Re: Dinner with Joe Millionaire

Elvis said:
He, Evan Marriot, was there with 2 guy friends, we were siting next to him.. talked w/him for a bit.

He's nice...but he doesnt seem incredibly bright, sophisticated, or sauve.... but he dresses VERY nice... and was very down to earth... I got him to sign a dollar bill for my girlfriend, anne, I told him it was A N N E. He repeated it twice to make sure...
and he still wrote A N N while saying A N N E outloud while writing it. His writing is awful... and when he shook my hand.. either he didnt wanna crush mine, or he gives a wimpy shake.

He said zora is a doll and.. he also said... from episode 1... he knew that he was gonna keep zora in and that he kept sarah around for 'fun'!

A friend I was with offere to buy him a shot (he was drinking a beer), but he declined saying, "I don't handle shots very well".

Our waitress told him he _frequents this place_, which I won't name, but will say it's in Dana Point, CA and has an average entree for dinner of about $23/person.

He had to wait like everyone else to get a table - incase you were curious.

He apparently lives very close by in a gated community (which many in the area are.. so thats nothing special).

Yes, he is as tall as he looks on TV.

Besides that... dinner was AMAZING. Great food... great atmosphere... great live Jazz on Fri and Sat nights. Did I mention it's near the beach? Enough clues?

The only one that wa starstruck was Evan.. he met Elvis! ;)
Hi Elvis,

Monarch Beach is in Dana Point.

It seems he doesn't get out of town much.

See my post from several weeks ago.

deep said:
I work at a real estate firm in Newport Beach, CA.

We have a location about half-hour south of here in Monarch Beach. A few weeks back an associate working there met Evan in a Starbucks. She said he was really nice, she gave him a business card. A couple of days later he stopped by her office and gave signed headshots to her and everyone else there at the time. Everyone said he was sweet, humble and charming.

He definitely picked the right girl, and hopefully now that they are reunited I hope that there will be some chemistry between one another. I pray that Zora does not get her heart broken.

They still seem to have quite an interest in each other, but I was surprised that they weren't sitting a little closer together on the loveseat. When he first sat down, Zora had her leg crossed away from him, which is usually seen as being negative body language. Even when they were walking outside at the end, they didn't even hold hands. What's up with that?

Wow I had no idea that they didnt see each other for 3 months.

I dunno it looks like they're happy around each other. They both had the biggest smiles when they were reunited.

I wish them the best. They should also keep us updated. :|
I dont trust the National Enquirer :laugh:

It's like they are starting over. I wish them the best too! I think if anything, they will be good friends, with a little romance in between. :heart:

i think they felt a bit awkward seeing each other for the first time in three months, which could explain their body language towards each other...but at the same time you could tell they really liked each other. thats what it seemed like to me, anyways. i hope they do stay together.

what did he say to that chick...'where do you want to go on your breastymoon...i mean honeymoon?" :lmao:

i have to watch that show:lol:

:| So they are totally not together. Did you see that on ET last night? Silly. Oh well.

Well it seems that they never even tried. They didn't go into much details, but said they parted on very friendly circumstances and that Evan is doing his thing in hollywood and she is happy for him.
Apparently he got a trip to Hawaii from Fox for being on the show, and he hasn't asked her to come.

:|

Well, think about it. They each have $500K, nation-wide television exposure and live on different coasts. Unless there was incredible chemistry between them (far more than could be seen on TV), what is the incentive to continue the relationship? I'm sure both have plenty of suitors to keep them busy.

:wave:

that's what I was thinking nbcrusader. I mean, for the show they had chemistry and they were the best suited for eachother, but in the real world... they have more to chose from now, and I am sure the offers are pouring in.
Evan didn't strike me as the kind of guy to settle down just yet... and well, Zorah I feel, is out of his league, although I think they did like eachother.

Evan is going to Hawaii and is obviously going to play his new celebrity status to maximum advantage to the ladies. Plus he really is a half-millionare now, and knows full well now what many women are willing to do for gold.

Back
Top Bottom