Joe Millionaire #2 ?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
hmmm.....I know their going to be using European Women in this one but I find it hard to believe the European Women don't know about the first run of this show.

this is the only reality show i like

i bet this time he really is a millionaire or something so the joke is on us

who knows, but theres gotta be some twist

They just started showing the original Joe Millionaire here on E4.

I don't get E4. :(

I don't think it was very publicized in Europe. Sam only knew about it because I talked about it when it was on in the US. Then again, Sam doesn't really read tabloids or anything, so who knows. :shrug:

I know about it me and my sis have been following it they are going to Paris next week

Until recently I only knew about it through people talking about it here

But now it is on E4. I don't watch it though

I tried to watch American Idol and it wasn't the same. Do you guys get Pop Idol on US TV at all?

The US version of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here was nowhere as good either. But then again I think Ant and Dec make the show (as they do with Pop Idol)

:)

nelson2.gif
haha stupid french chicks

nope, we don't get Pop Idol. they just adapt it and shove it out with the American Idol label. We have seen the UK Pop Idol guy on American Idol though.

as for Joe, I can't wait! should be lots of fun again!

yeah, i was kinda surprised that like the papers in europe didn't at least mention the show or something.

but i don't feel bad for those french girls at all. i remember my mom occasionally watched the first joe millionaire, but they didn't seem so greedy, i guess. you knew they were in it for the money, but for some reason the ads for the new one is just making those french chicks seem even worse.

Fill me in, I missed it. So is this batch of women more of the golddigging quality than the women on the last show? Did all of them speak perfect English? How does the Ranch dude compare to the last shows construction worker?

Yes, golddiggers galore!! It seems like most of them solely care about the money. They dont seem all that bright either :rolleyes: They seem like they are going to be more catty and more bitchy too.

They all spoke English but with accents. I dunno about this guy.. he kept saying "y'all" and it just made me want to smack my ass and scream YEEEEEEE HAWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

This show is sad :crack: I dont really like any of those girls. Well, except for the Italian girl that got booted last night :slant:

Too bad Linda wanted to go. Looked like they really liked each other. However, if I were a guy I wouldnt want to go out with a girl with self esteem that low.. I mean I just wanted to shout at her DONT YOU HAVE A BRAIN OF YOUR OWN :yell:

I watched the first episode, and it just did nothing for me. I really liked the first Joe Millionaire...it was fun to watch. This time around, it's annoying.

Well, The Joe Millionaire #2 does have hotter women. Joe seems to be picking based on looks at the moment. I think that "Kat" or "Cat" is the hottest one on the show.

I have been watching the 1st one and it finishes here next Thursday

I was glued to my screen last night but we have to wait until next week to see who Evan picks

:hyper:

And there is a twist in the tale :ohmy: :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom