Joe Millionaire #2 ?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All this bitch did was talk shit about EVERYONE.. as soon as they left the room. She is a nasty, evil, money hungry, disgusting excuse for a female. :barf:

Soooooo glad she got booted.

She did? :ohmy: I didn't see the whole show last night. Good, glad to see her go.

Although, it would have been fun to see her reaction when she found out he wasn't rich. :mac:

Yeah it was a 2 hour episode! 2 hour episode next Monday too.

Yes I would love to see her reaction when she finds out he's not rich.

So out of the 3 left, I cant really say any of them deserve him. :slant: Maybe Petra, but she lied about her smoking. Anique seems like she likes money a lot too.. and Cat, well I havent figured her out yet.

He is such a doofus though.

Sicy said:
All this bitch did was talk shit about EVERYONE.. as soon as they left the room. She is a nasty, evil, money hungry, disgusting excuse for a female. :barf:

Soooooo glad she got booted.

Me too. I never liked her from the start. I'm rooting for Cat! :yes:

the funniest thing is that I wanted to tape a show tonight and when I checked the tape in the VCR, some weird reality show with some foreign women was playing. And this is how it went.

Me: Dad, did you tape some weird reality show or something?
Dad: No.
Me: Are you sure? With a bunch of people with accents...
Dad: *thinking*
Me: It was taped last night.
Dad: Oh yeah, Joe Millionaire.
Me: *chokes* YOU watch Joe Millionaire??
Dad: Yeah, I missed a few episodes and had to tape them.
Me: You even TAPE them when you miss them?? Oh my. . .
Dad: Why not? The guy's living my dream.

:rolleyes:
My dad. A 50 year old man. It's hilarious. He even taped over GOLF for this. This is serious stuff. :D

I Love Joe's show.....

I will now creep back into the closet....and not admit this again to anyone......ever.......

baby.. :laugh:

Ok... I was hoping Petra would stay :mad: Linda is just too wishy washy and has absolutely no self esteem.. and she wouldnt even let him kiss her! Lame!!

And Cat is a tramp :|

I feel bad for David. He is so stressed out about the whole thing. I hope he doesn't have a heart attack or something. :ohmy:

LOL!!

I was feeling a little bad for Cat because I totally thought he was going to pick her. It seemed she was really starting to care for him. Even though their relationship was mostly physical...

I kinda liked the ending. It was different. You think Linda stands him up.. and he's all depressed and goes back to Texas to his horse.. and wow look there's Mr. Paul! :eek: :eyebrow: Did he not think it was VERY strange the Mr. Paul was at this ranch in Texas?? lol. And oh what a surprise! Linda came back! She is so indecisive :rolleyes:

Anyway, I do think Linda was deserving of the money.. it seems she really appreciated it and was not one of those money hungry bihatches like some of the others (olinda.. *shudder* ). And I thought it was nice that he got that beautiful ranch.

Maybe I'm just a sap :shrug:

Sicy said:
LOL!!

Did he not think it was VERY strange the Mr. Paul was at this ranch in Texas?? lol.

:laugh:

Not just at his ranch, but IN HIS HOUSE!!

and he was just "oh hey, Mr. Paul! How are you!" :lmao:

btw if anyone has any updates if they're still together, etc.. please post them here!

I actually lost track of this show midway through. I have been following that other Joe, Average Joe.

Bono's American Wife said:

:laugh:

Not just at his ranch, but IN HIS HOUSE!!

and he was just "oh hey, Mr. Paul! How are you!" :lmao:

Wait! Wait! Wait!

It was NOT his house and NOT his property until Mr. Paul deeded it to him at the end.. I remember Paul telling him that "everything you see here is yours, all 90 acres". So with that in mind, what kind of bumpkin finds his ole' horse along the highway and rides up to a house that I'm led to assume wasn't his unless...he had to have known something was up! yeah, I know its TV but come on!

And, if you saw the butler , wouldn't your reaction be something
like "WTF!"

Back
Top Bottom