Jessica Simpson's "These Boots were made for Walking"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton,

I'm going out on a limb on this one....do you like the video for reasons that have nothing to do with the song/music?

Please let me know.

~Inquiring Mind

What ever are you implying, Sir?

That I like this video because a scantily clad Jessica Simpson dances like a stipper and has marital relations with the General Lee?

Well - I am offended.

:slapsu2popmofointhefacewithanoverpricedleatherglove:

:shifty:

I apologize if I offended your honor.

Please continue to enjoy said video with the volume off.

~Apologetic Mind

lol she's serving drinks in a bar and some guy slaps her ass as she walks by. and she just goes up to him and starts grinding with him :rolleyes:

I've just been on a file sharing program and I think it is the first time I've looked for a song that more people have got the video than have got the audio!

I've just watched the video.
My God.
Anyone's God for that matter.
Must think about something else.
Hilary Clinton naked on a cold day,
Hilary Clinton naked on a cold day.

I think it's gone.

Last edited:
I just don't understand how she can go from hanging out with Willie Nelson to having sex with an automobile just like that...

It's back.
I don't even know why anyone even bothered with the audio, I couldn't tell you the first thing about the lyrics the production or any part of it.
She has an unbeliveable as..........I mean voice.
I think many may struggle to remain 'Master Of Their Domain' after that.

inmyplace13 said:
I just don't understand how she can go from hanging out with Willie Nelson to having sex with an automobile just like that...

Yeah the end may have felt a bit cheap it didn't matter.
I agree with the original post-
Greatest song in the History of the World EVER.

its funny indeed that she all of the sudden decides to wash her car in a bikini like a cheap hooker

/disclaimer: no offense to anyone who likes to wash cars in a bikini and not happend to be a hooker

tarquinsuperb said:
Her mother must be so proud that her 'music' career worked out so well for her.

If not, she's still got Joe to be proud that the double D's are getting plenty of exposure. :| :yuck:

inmyplace13 said:

Would you rather her be hanging out with the car then go to having sex with Wille Nelson? :yikes:

#1bonofan said:
Jessica Simpson sucks. She has no talent and is a disgrace to music. She either whispers or screams in her songs. Anyone can shake their ass and have sex with cars. Where's the talent in that? She ruined the original.:mad:

Uh...sweetie...no one listens to Jessica Simpson..... :rolleyes:

Whenever I watch it I have this strong urge to go camping....mainly because I already pitched my tent!! :wink:

Lame. I know. Men are simple. :reject:

^ :lol:

It's a bit concerning that people's gonads are getting a workout by JESSICA SIMPSON for fuck's sake! Can't you exercise your nether bits to someone of quality? :angry:

* wanders off muttering about dropping standards *

Back
Top Bottom