Jessica Simpson's "These Boots were made for Walking"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only thing I thought when watching this video is "MY GOD SHE IS IN FANTASTIC, ASSTASTIC SHAPE!!!"

I don't think she looks cheap. There is nothing wrong with being sexy, and she is most definitely a pleasure to look at, even though her father needs to be thrown in jail for being so damn creepy!

Hell, if I was that hot, I'd do a video like that too.

I'm sure her dad, who is a religious minister & her manager, is thrilled to be whorring his daughter.

But I mean really, the body is perfect.:drool:

Numb1075 said:
I'm sure her dad, who is a religious minister & her manager, is thrilled to be whorring his daughter.

Former minister. Apparently, he claims, seeing the world and all the different people and having lots of experiences has changed his mind about alot of things. :shrug: Who knows. Everyone has a price, I guess. (Not me. :shifty: )

So? Saying someone is hot and in great shape is in no way offensive. If it was, they'd cover themselves up in public and on tv, wouldn't they? Do we need to be that provincial? I think people are hot all the time in public, and I don't feel I should feel bad about saying so.

Should we not think people are attractive and express that ever? It's human nature to be attracted to other people. The fine line is whether or not you act on it with a married person.

I would love for my body to look like Jessica's. :up:
regarding her shape for the movie:
[q]“I’m not really into the deep drama roles. I wanted to see myself up on the big screen. When I found out they were making the movie, it was a dream role for me. I wanted people to know that I’m a strong woman. I went after this role as hard as I could. I went straight to the gym. I had to look good in a bikini. When I found out I got the role, I hired a trainer, a dear friend from high school, and trained six days a week for two hours a day. I’m definitely shy. I don’t even walk around in my bathing suit at the beach. So it was definitely acting for me to drop the coat and be in a bikini and try to get my cousins out of trouble by using my body. That was definitely acting. I had to feel comfortable. I had to be proud, had to walk confident. But they didn’t get too short. My butt cheeks were never hanging out. Dolly Parton is my favorite. I love Dolly so much as a woman, as an entertainer, as a personality. I’m such a blonde. It just doesn’t make sense for me to have dark hair. I don’t think people would take me seriously. They take me seriously as a blonde.”[/q]

I like her and like her more for this:

[q]
BellaOnline's Large & Lovely Editor

Jessica Simpson's Plus Size Jeans

I never would have guessed in a million years that Jessica Simpson would put her name on plus size jeans. But here you have it. Plus size clothing retailer Avenue has 8 styles ranging in cowboy, boot cut and stretch styles exclusively for plus size women. The sizes range from 16 - 26 and cost $54 - $59. Ms. Simpson is said to laid more than her brand on these denims.
[/q]
the rest of this can be found here.
*the lady who wrote this made me laugh :laugh:*
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art34481.asp

Last edited:
when thinking of jessica simpson, I would replace the words "boots" and "walking" with two others.

:laugh: the comments in here are funny as hell. :up:

anyway for those who are actually reading and not pitching tents and being the master of their domain, here is another read for you:
[q]

Jess is all woman

Sid Billington

'Ain't nothing like the real thing
Calm down, folks. Wholesome sexpot Jessica Simpson has confirmed that her glorious assets are the real thing.

Phew!

If you’ve clocked her video for These Boots Are Made For Walking on MegaStar, you’ll know that every inch of the little lady appears to be in working order.

But Jess is upset that jealous folk have been saying her puppies are fakes.

"Mine are definitely real. At school, my boobs were bigger than all my friends and I was afraid to show them," she confesses.

"Now, I feel they make my outfits look better. They're like an accessory."

And they match your lovely hair, too.

Of course, this is all wonderful publicity for her forthcoming flick The Dukes Of Hazzard, which has just overtaken The Wedding Crashers to top the US box office.

Jess has also been criticised by Bible bashers, who say her behaviour isn’t fitting for the daughter of a former Baptist minister. But dad Joe has leapt to her defence.

"When we were in church work, they (my daughters) wore bikinis and short shorts.

"People in the church got mad at me then, but we believe that what's in the heart is more important than what's on the outside."

Amen.

Meanwhile, according to JoBlo website, ancient hunk Kevin Costner reckons the bikini-filling ditz would be perfect in a remake of cheesefest, The Bodyguard.

Bucket of water for the old-timer!
[/q]

Back
Top Bottom