Jessica Simpson's new lips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
Good God, what was she thinking?

i5wvh15df.jpg

:yikes:

She looks like she's aged 20 years in that picture

I wonder what any woman is thinking when she gets lip injections. I think they always, without fail, look awful.

Melon

melon said:
I wonder what any woman is thinking when she gets lip injections. I think they always, without fail, look awful.

Melon

I agree 100%, very unatractive.

I don't get it.

Really, the point of plastic surgery on a celebrity is to convince people you were born looking that way....

So...um...why get it after you've got millions of photos and video footage proving you had work done last week? :huh:

And I don't know how these girls can be so terminally insecure. They aren't us poor schmucks, forced into looking at them with their perfect skin and bodies and hearing how we should be more like them. But you still feel so rotten about yourself, you go inject your lips with fat. :huh:

~LadyLemon~ said:
She looks like the spawn of Joan Rivers and Satan.

:lol: so true. that is frightening.

and to think that my roommate idolizes her. :yikes:

i'm seriously going to have nightmares from seeing that thing.

No, she really did have them done. They have video of it up on Entertainment Tonight, her lips look even worse there.

Oh good, another celebrity getting Trout Lips.

Melanie Griffith
Meg Ryan
and now Ms. Simpson

I'm sorry, but who thinks that looks GOOD?

And don't point me to Angelina Jolie - her lips are huge, but naturally so, so they don't look like a dead fish on her face.

If its real.. wtf? There was nothing wrong with her lips before.. :huh:

I wonder if these people actually own mirrors or if they just listen to all those people around them telling them how beautiful they are... :ohmy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom