jen's room superthread - Page 52 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-29-2008, 11:09 PM   #766
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:48 AM
where the hell is everyone? i know Cin is at work , but where's ali and ian ? not having a real life ??

brb i have to put clothes on and hang washing outside. i dont think the neighbors want to see my in my pj's at 2 in the afternoon.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #767
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mysterious_jen
its near st kilda somewhere, i cant remember how to get there but the museum its self , well you will never ever forget what you see.
Yeah, given the huge Jewish population around that part of the city, I'm not surprised it'd be there. Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't been already.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-29-2008, 11:15 PM   #768
Vocal parasite

Quote:
holocaust/genocide is facinating but terrifying that its allowed to happen , and continues to happen even at this point in time, how one idea can beocme a tolerated regime...
Yeah, the first half of the course is on the Holocaust and the second half moves onto the more recent stuff - including Darfur, which tremendously disturbs me considering that back in 2004, I had already got involved in the awareness campaign about that, and now in 2008 the situation is still there.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-29-2008, 11:16 PM   #769
Vocal parasite

Quote:
where the hell is everyone? i know Cin is at work , but where's ali and ian ? not having a real life ??

brb i have to put clothes on and hang washing outside. i dont think the neighbors want to see my in my pj's at 2 in the afternoon.
I know Bonnie's sister is visiting her from England. The others, however, have no excuse.

Blah, I don't feel like going out to the library today but I have to.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #770
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:18 PM
Hello thread

Took my laptop and camera to the airport so that i could work on my arghsignment with no internet distractions.

Get ready for photos, when i get around to re-installing my pirated version of paint shop pro.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #771
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:18 PM
Evening, Thread.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:21 PM   #772
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2
Hello thread

Took my laptop and camera to the airport so that i could work on my arghsignment with no internet distractions.

Get ready for photos, when i get around to re-installing my pirated version of paint shop pro.
I would have thought being at the airport would have been more of a distraction than being online! I mean, I once tried to ride the train and do uni readings. Let's just say no uni readings happened.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-29-2008, 11:22 PM   #773
Blue Crack Supplier

Here's a question - is this thread worse than Tea?
Old 03-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #774
Vocal parasite

G'day, Urine Appreciator.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #775
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:18 PM
Quote:
Absolutely.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #776
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I think that whereas Tea dragged continuously, this has had short bursts and dragged even worse than Tea in between.

You and I can picspam later and push this thing to a new thread before the day's out.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #777
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

I would have thought being at the airport would have been more of a distraction than being online! I mean, I once tried to ride the train and do uni readings. Let's just say no uni readings happened.
Fortunately there was plenty of time in between flights that i wanted to photograph - i was especially helped because they were landing from the wrong end.

Still got a lot of cool photos, although the weather didn't help so i didn't really get favourable light conditions.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:26 PM   #778
Blue Crack Supplier

Hello Pfan

I'm looking for my copy of PSP because we need to kill this thing off
Old 03-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #779
Vocal parasite

Dear University of Melbourne,

Is it really necessary to have twelve libraries on the Parkville campus? Sure, I appreciate that some are necessary, and that the Economics library is essentially part of the Baillieu library. But some, such as the Architecture library, are so pointlessly small that I don't see why they aren't merged into the Baillieu or ERC, or at least centralised into a third big library. Bloody hell, I hate having to find these new libraries just for one book.

Regards,
Ax

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #780
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:48 AM
the only way i can do anything with no internet distraction is not to turn on my computer, and keep telling myself - no blue crack till this is done!

it doesnt work.

this thread is a bit longwinded isnt it , i guess you are all on fire or you arent.

Tags
superthread