jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

Melbourne Who? :scratch:

Oh, you mean the place where the Monash dropouts go... :wink:

*runs like hell, laughing all the way* :D

I'm surprised Monash students haven't heard of Melb Uni. I mean, everyone's gotta have a dream, even if they know that the dream is completely and totally impossible for them to achieve, and universities are no different!

major_panic said:

Seriously, if this lasts any longer, we'll have to start a campaign to get rid of him.

Barricade the Baillieu Library! Hold off University security! Fight for glorious, glorious freedom! Or at least Davis's resignation!

I find him absolutely intolerable. His ideas are just sending the university down the tubes and losing some of the best academics and most interesting courses. I miss Robert Horvath already. He was such a fucking amazing lecturer.

And I'm going to establish a fort in the Baillieu already, so Fort Axxo can be our headquarters for the Uprising Against Davis.

major_panic said:
1339452.jpg

those headbands dont say COEXIST do they .... :no:

major_panic said:
I'm surprised Monash students haven't heard of Melb Uni. I mean, everyone's gotta have a dream, even if they know that the dream is completely and totally impossible for them to achieve, and universities are no different!
:tongue:

Alisaura said:

Eeeexactly. :(

I always thought that was an idiotic plan of his... :madwife:

I am convinced that in 10 years, everything will be back to how it was, Davis will have been sacked or resigned in disgrace, and shitloads of money that could have been spent on improving the faculties will have been poured down the drain.

:down:

OK, where to next?

Maj., you don't know of anywhere at the uni with a funny name, do you?

The only place at Melbourne University that I can think of with a funny name is the Giblin Economics Library. I always call it the Goblin Library. And play Goblin Mix on my iPod when I go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom