jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
ugh i just had to endure billy ray sirus .

:crack:

:tsk: Don't tell my heart, my achey breaky heart

And, it's Cyrus.

AND, pity me with the 8yr old who's besotted with Miley Cyrus :yuck:

:tsk: He has a 16 yr old. Heard of Hannah Montana??? :yikes: Thats his daughter. She's currently in 3D in a cinema near you :yikes: :yuck:

Oh, and Billy Ray stars on her show as her father too

mysterious_jen said:
wb ax, how was the library ?

Books weren't where they should be so everything took far longer than usual! Ah well, I came away with most of what I wanted. Bloody heavy reading, both in content and weight! Wasn't all too fun lugging these books home.

coolian2 said:
But wait....

Image4.jpg
... Is it just me, or do the wings look way too short at that angle?? :yikes:

mysterious_jen said:
ohh forgot to tell ax i dreamed about him again , and cin was there too,

it was about how we shouldnt fight ! :lol:

:lol:

But was it on a train? That's the all-important question.

The dining car of a train serving savouries/party pies, even?

gluey said:
:tsk: He has a 16 yr old. Heard of Hannah Montana??? :yikes: Thats his daughter. She's currently in 3D in a cinema near you :yikes: :yuck:

Oh, and Billy Ray stars on her show as her father too
:yuck:

I went to see Horton Hears a Who last night, so all the trailers were for kid's movies, including that Hannah Montana thing. I'd never heard of her, or Miley or whoever the other chick is, until that moment, I rather wish I hadn't. I was heard to comment after that preview that U23D would be a hell of a lot better :giggle:

Hi Ax and maj. :wave:

Hey Ali! :wave:

I take it you missed the U2 3D vs Hannah Montana 3D thread in EYKIW then? :wink:

Slow thread, eh? Unfortunately I'm pretty busy / tired / whatever, so I'm not gonna help much. Also I got another casual job, which eats up time.

Plus, now that uni's starting again and it'll be a ten-week long stretch this time, plus the fact I'm already behind by two weeks, means I'll be spending less time here :(

Wow, this post is all over the place. I'm tired.

I'm so full. Just had Spaghetti dish for dinner.....Onion, Spag, egg & Cheese.....nice easy dinner. Full tummy now :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom