jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

No shame in that.

I only hear good things about Melbourne

Yeah, the only people who ever rag on Melbourne are Sydneysiders, and, well, if you choose to live in Sydney, you probably are a bit ... special.

Melbourne's just wonderful. Possibly if Wellington had kept its trams, I'd have a harder time picking between them. I don't say that out of tram fanladishness, but because such efficient public transport really does make a difference to a city.

(And on a personal note, as I rely on the trams, a tram network in Wellington would make moving back home a viable option!)

Woah, a tidal wave just rocked OOC.

And none of you postwhores are around to keep this on the first page. :down:

Nobody's shown up in 3 hours? You're all Phail Collins.

I'm turning in for the night. :wave:

Axver said:

Oh, yes, I read the original post and some of the start of the thread, but when I last looked, it had only about 50 posts. Since then it's doubled in size and I expect doubled in stupidity.

phail ax. stupidity goes exponentially.

coolian2 said:
Eeek, who let diamond loose in IQ?

So long as he never makes it here

then i will use the ignore feature for the first time, and i expect all of you will join me, and we'll make someone with an alter go through and collect his posts and email them to us so we can laugh at them/burn them at our leisure and not have them bother the thread.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
If he invaded here... I'd go into total attack mode, and it wouldn't be pretty.

I'd probably start by asking why his wife clearly doesn't wear the magical mormon undergarments.

He responded to me, but probably only because I have breasts in my avatar.

But I got really offended when he called me love and told me to stop sexualizing Bono :angry:

i loved your replies to him. i've been meaning to tell you, but i never see you in the superthread nad you probably don't read back so you won't see this.

Alisaura said:

Fair enough... although I usually just refer to HTDAAB as Bomb... when I try to pronounce the acronym it ends up sorta "h't'd'b-bugger it"

I don't get why it isn't at least hutdab, given the two a's.

phillyfan26 said:
If you followed American Football, you would love his Devin Hester Appreciation Thread even more. I'm not sure how to make an equivalent in another sport, because Hester plays such an obscure position. But he vehemently believes Hester will make the Hall of Fame, which is absurd. Hilarity ensues.

I follow American Football, and who the fuck is Devin Hester?

phillyfan26 said:
My post that was edited:

Something not as deep inside me tells me that you have better things to do than spend your days on message boards at 12 midnight posting about your disdain for Hillary Clinton and your love for Mitt Romney, so don't get me started on wasted time.

I just don't think it's fair to the "newbies" for you to lie to them and say you were joking, when you clearly weren't. It's so easy to claim such looking back and realizing no one bought your idea, but it's disingenuous to do so, and a bit disrespectful to them.

true. i thought about calling him on it so the newbs didn't get all scared away by his asshattery.

Axver said:

The scales one was hilarious. I loved some of the posts about how it was bringing back rock or something. No, it was just scales. Sorry, people. NLOTH was actually a song, just almost all of it is completely impossible to hear! There's some guitar at the end that with good headphones is fairly apparent, but that's it. One of the worst "beach" clips.

I got excited about the scales before we heard it, and then said thank you profusely afterwards in hopes the Dublin kids would do it again and get better stuff (no such luck). NLOTH I've found easier to hear without headphones, but yeah, you can't hear much, but some of it sounds kinda promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom