jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
I think I read a short story connected with the series once, in one of those compilation books, but I can't honestly remember what I thought of it.

The Little Sisters of Eluria?

It's connected to the series in that it takes place in the past of the Dark Tower's lead character Roland, but it's not directly connected to the story arc of the series.

Alisaura said:
Eek! Search the drain pipe?!
I managed to catch it before it could get to the drain.

I lost an eyeshadow applicator down my brother's sink once though :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The Little Sisters of Eluria?

It's connected to the series in that it takes place in the past of the Dark Tower's lead character Roland, but it's not directly connected to the story arc of the series.
:hmm: The name Roland rings a bell... is he a Gunslinger or something?

:ohmy:
Have fun with that, Vari!

In 24 hours I will probably be exactly where I am now... unless I decide to drive 90 mins up to my parents' place cos I left my vertigo hoodie there last weekend. :der:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Yes, he's THE Gunslinger :D

In the short story, he ends up in some kind of hospital place run by these vampire nuns. Or something.
Definitely ringing bells! :yes:

Hey Ax :wave:

Vari, I work in the billing team of a gas/electricity distribution company... it's extremely boring. Well, we're actually outsourced through another company so it's boring AND we get paid shit wages and get treated like crap by the client company. :angry:

Alisaura said:
Hey Ax :wave:

Vari, I work in the billing team of a gas/electricity distribution company... it's extremely boring. Well, we're actually outsourced through another company so it's boring AND we get paid shit wages and get treated like crap by the client company. :angry:

Ali, don't lie to everyone! By night, to exact revenge for this boring work, you hack the system and increase everybody's power bills. Including mine. With all the extra money going into your pocket. :angry:

It's nearing 2 AM. It's cold because my parents turned the heat off for spring before the warm came.

I tried writing a song tonight, but failed. I'm not direct enough to pull off something with my aim right now.

It's funny watching that actually, because in FYM everyone's so used to him being an idiot that it's taken for granted, whereas IQ is flipping shit about it.

LastEdgeonEarth is a trip, too. I'm dubbing him the "new struckpx."

i also like how in his latest crazy post diamond claims that the thread is for the lolz and he's not serious due to xyz obvious red flags that in actuality do not imply joke but to those who've seen him post a lot fit in with how batshit he is.

Axver said:
Ali, don't lie to everyone! By night, to exact revenge for this boring work, you hack the system and increase everybody's power bills. Including mine. With all the extra money going into your pocket. :angry:
I WAS going to let you have a cut, before you blew my cover. :grumpy:

Is IQ short for EYKIW? And it is wrong that an acronym needs a nickname.

*reminds self not to complain about the cold while there are inhabitants of the North American continent present* :D

Axver said:

Do I even want to stomach reading it?

He suggests that Bono take the lyrics of Gone literally, by being lifted hydraulically to a secondary stage above the stage to sing the sing, walking on a platform and stumbling around on "taking steps that make you feel dizzy." And, like a sitcom advertisement would tell you, hilarity ensues.

I was too annoyed to pay total attention to him, but was he implying that he acts like an arse on purpose because he thinks it amuses us?

Because... that's even more ridiculous than his stupid idea about hydraulic lifts.

phillyfan26 said:

He suggests that Bono take the lyrics of Gone literally, by being lifted hydraulically to a secondary stage above the stage to sing the sing, walking on a platform and stumbling around on "taking steps that make you feel dizzy." And, like a sitcom advertisement would tell you, hilarity ensues.

Oh, yes, I read the original post and some of the start of the thread, but when I last looked, it had only about 50 posts. Since then it's doubled in size and I expect doubled in stupidity.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I was too annoyed to pay total attention to him, but was he implying that he acts like an arse on purpose because he thinks it amuses us?

Because... that's even more ridiculous than his stupid idea about hydraulic lifts.

He's not getting away with it. I'm working on it now.

Alisaura said:

I WAS going to let you have a cut, before you blew my cover. :grumpy:

Is IQ short for EYKIW? And it is wrong that an acronym needs a nickname.

:tsk: You can't buy me off. I'll expose your fraudulent scheme!

:lol: Yep, IQ = EYKIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom