jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
I had a fun night. Nothing like exacting revenge on people.

:ohmy: sounds fun! Who, what, when, where???

I'm a detail whore at the moment :yes:

And anything to get this thread to bed quicker.....

To sum up: Guy from across town tried to scrap with my buddy a couple weeks ago, so we messed with him a little bit.

phillyfan26 said:
You're watching a movie called "Blow?"
Never heard of it? It's about cocaine and stars Johnny Depp.

Oh and hey Ali :wave: By the way, the symbols in my sig apparently means "unfound" in some made up Stephen King language :lol: It's from one of the Dark Tower books.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Never heard of it? It's about cocaine and stars Johnny Depp.

Oh and hey Ali :wave: By the way, the symbols in my sig apparently means "unfound" in some made up Stephen King language :lol: It's from one of the Dark Tower books.

I've heard of it, I was just exploiting the sexual connotations of the word "blow."

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Aaah... cool. I keep meaning to read the Dark Tower series, but my list of books I want to read could circle the earth at least twice. :reject:

Yay for made-up languages!

The Dark Tower series is really good, although it's kind of like Lost in that it can get confusing and leave questions unanswered. The one thing I tell people that are considering reading it is that the first book is not really an indicator of what the series will be like. I had a lot of trouble getting into the first book, but the second one really hooked me.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The Dark Tower series is really good, although it's kind of like Lost in that it can get confusing and leave questions unanswered. The one thing I tell people that are considering reading it is that the first book is not really an indicator of what the series will be like. I had a lot of trouble getting into the first book, but the second one really hooked me.
Duly noted! Thanks :)

I think I read a short story connected with the series once, in one of those compilation books, but I can't honestly remember what I thought of it.

Eek! Search the drain pipe?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom