jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
see you coulda seen it before i edited it if it weren't for pesky school. the short of it is, the guy who fb friended me danced with me and assured me he wouldn't ditch me at the end of the night ("i won't ditch you") and then bailed at the end anyway. i sent him a nonsensical drunken fb message and defriended him. i just sent an apology message cause it was a little over the top. and then i gchatted with this guy i've got a nice history with, and got together with him.

have fun at the game. i went to phils-sox 2 yrs ago. i've got work to do tonight.

I know. School sucks.

So, the night was up and down it sounds like.

Well, the girl I'm interested in is off the market again. Oh well.

off the market? who's she dating? :(

yeah it was up down up. and then i woke up and was embarassed by and amused with myself. and i got to read a great gchat conversation with the guy i hooked up with, i guess we chatted for 45 minutes.

Varitek said:
off the market? who's she dating? :(

yeah it was up down up. and then i woke up and was embarassed by and amused with myself. and i got to read a great gchat conversation with the guy i hooked up with, i guess we chatted for 45 minutes.

She's dating a good buddy of mine, now. He asked her out this morning.

I don't save my conversations (they happen on AIM, not on gchat), unfortunately. I've had some good ones. And some funny ones. Some really funny ones. Like the girl who asked me if I was more of a tit guy or an ass guy. Yeah, that was a bit weird.

oh the friend you thought might be interested? :( you know, it sucks to be interested in someone a friend is. i don't know the details but this reminds me of some of my learnable moments in high school - its best to make the move before you lose out.

i compulsively saved aim conversations with people that mattered, and by that, i mean boys i liked. and a few amusing/important ones with others. gchat automatically saves the aims and the chats. it was an amusing read, but i can't believe some of the shit i said and that we talked 45 minutes.

Yeah, him. Meh. I'd been planning on asking her to eat or something soon, but she wasn't in school Wednesday and I wasn't in school yesterday, and, thus, I lose. Bah.

The only AIM conversations I have saved are between me and my idiot friend, displaying his pure stupidity. Funny shit to go back and read.

i'm sentimental so i saved all the aims that were with guys i liked

ok off to see a documentary some friends made about an annual event here that i am apparently prominently featured in :yikes: very high potential for embarassment.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, the girl I'm interested in is off the market again. Oh well.

THEN YOU BURN THAT MARKET DOWN!!! Come on, pfan! You gonna let some new market run your market out of town? WTF? Doesn't Philly have a Market St - an entire STREET of markets? See how that works? And did the new market know you were interested in opening up shop, and then he went right ahead and opened up his own shop? Cause that's not something a good buddy does. Fuck Free Markets. UNH!

UberBeaver said:
THEN YOU BURN THAT MARKET DOWN!!! Come on, pfan! You gonna let some new market run your market out of town? WTF? Doesn't Philly have a Market St - an entire STREET of markets? See how that works? And did the new market know you were interested in opening up shop, and then he went right ahead and opened up his own shop? Cause that's not something a good buddy does. Fuck Free Markets. UNH!

Beav :love:

Uh, I don't think he knew I was interested.

Wow, you guys sucked at postwhoring. But hello. :wave:

Not that I'll help, as I'm going out for much of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom