Jennifer Garner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what a horrible photo of her

nyet141_people_affleck_garner.sff.jpg

^But she is wearing a Red Sox cap- J Lo never did, never would have. I think J Lo brought her makeup and hair people to the games :wink:

I think Jennifer's so cute, and she doesn't seem so concerned w/ her image and looks that she worries about all of that

I wonder if Ben and wife will be really super protective about the baby and not let the public see photos or if they will be really nice and splash pics of the wee little Violet for all the world to see?

Carek1230 said:
I wonder if Ben and wife will be really super protective about the baby and not let the public see photos or if they will be really nice and splash pics of the wee little Violet for all the world to see?

Haha, depends on what deal they get. There's money to be made here, folks!

no picture but this is on people.com

Not long after Violet Anne Affleck came into the world on Dec. 1, pals of her famous father were making sure she got his religion: baseball, that is.

"We're going to raise this baby right," Marc McGovern, one of Ben Affleck's oldest buddies from his hometown of Cambridge, Mass., tells PEOPLE. "So she's definitely going to be getting a lot of baby Red Sox gear in the mail from me."

She may have been born in L.A. – a continent away from Fenway Park or the hills of her mom's home state of West Virginia – but the firstborn child of Affleck and Jennifer Garner, who weighed in at 6 lbs. 14 oz., is destined to trace her roots back East.

Meanwhile, her parents are already at home in their new roles as Mom and Dad. "Ben has been changing diapers. He's an amazing father," says a friend of the couple's. "I don't know if I've ever seen anybody happier. He's already wrapped around Violet's little finger."

Violet, whom their pal describes as "beautiful – you instantly fall in love with her," arrived just a week after Garner and Affleck, both 33, shared Thanksgiving at their Brentwood home with her parents. After a complication-free delivery at an L.A. hospital, Violet (a Garner family name) was born at 3:26 p.m. Pacific time. The couple, who wed in June in the Turks and Caicos islands after dating for a year, brought her home three days later.

As for Garner, already known as something of a den mother on the Alias set, where she often brings homemade brownies, "she's an amazing mom," says the friend. Needless to say, both are overjoyed. "You took two of the best people, who have the most love and affection for each other, and just when you think the ultimate is the two of them finding each other, this little girl came into their lives."

Jennifer Garner gets an early jump on Mother's Day when she takes 5-month-old Violet out for a little mom-and-daughter bonding Thursday in Cambridge, Mass., where dad Ben Affleck is shooting a film

jennifer_garner2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom