Jeez! This woman had no fear in giving this guy hard revenge!! (Warning, do NOT try!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
This woman, right? This woman had a boyfriend, or maybe husband (sorry I no longer have the article to double check but I remember the story from yesterday, but it IS true! :eek:..) had started at weekends saying that he needed to go away to check on his Gran, cause she wasn't doin so well. So this woman told him to take care and would send his gran her love, etc, and they also had kids, etc.....but the woman thought it was so wonderful and respectful for her man to put family matters before social activities. And he was visiting Gran quite often.

Ok?

So on a night hes at Grans she was bored and decided to get in touch with a friend and the two of them go to the cinema that night. So she goes in and sits down and her and chum notice these two in front getting quite 'amourous' with each other (just literally not able to take their hands off each other), right? and after a while the big screen lights up and BOOM BOOM - she suddenly gets to see the guy's face and its her man! And within seconds the girl started to unzip his troosers and well, u all know what happened! :wink:

So, she and her friend exit quickly but quietly so as he doesnt see her.

I think it was during that week she did the 'revenge'! :evil: Ok its actually NOT funny so dont nobody get any ideas to try this WARNING!!!!!.

She decided to cook him a burger............and as 'secret sauce' she added to it some dog excrement! (Jaysus!), and hands burger to her man, and after like 4 bites he realises what it is and his eyes are so wide and hes up in the toilet feeling real bad.

And hes like ? and she said 'I saw you two together!!!!!!' - but he didnt argue the point and left the house quickly, running down the street feeling ill. (bless him :(...)

She did check up on him worried in case he caught some bacterial disease, but as far as she found out, he just felt ill.

Now Im sorry but while some say revenge is sweet, it really coulda cost this guy's life, right?

:tsk:

serves him right. i dont think it could have cost him his life, but if it could, it would be too extreme of revenge.

Well now Zoney what would u do if u saw ur man getting hooped by another woman?

I know what I would do, I would just leave him and never speak to him again.......

I would just up and go.............

and 2 years later get revenge by creating a sexy image and body on myself and stripping at his 40th birthday or somethun.

mad1 said:
Well now Zoney what would u do if u saw ur man getting hooped by another woman?

I know what I would do, I would just leave him and never speak to him again.......

I would just up and go.............

and 2 years later get revenge by creating a sexy image and body on myself and stripping at his 40th birthday or somethun.

Um, I highly doubt anyone will be able to use the words "ur man" when describing a relationship I will have. :wink:

oh, and are you dating a 38 year-old guy maddie? two years of abs of steel and you will be dancing at his 40th. :ohmy:

Hey, nothing to feel stupid about - the thought still gives me the willies :uhoh:

One of the best pieces of advice I've learned in my veterinary career is to keep your mouth closed whenever working around the back end of an animal - a few docs I know have forgotten this and got nasty surprises in their mouths :barf:

Back
Top Bottom