Jaysus Crust.....Jaysus Feck..the weather system really IS changin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Holy cows with long legs!!!

Not only do we now get the 'dark days before Christmas' AFTER Christmas, but here in Belfast we have started gettin little hurricane blasts with hailstones!!!

JAYSUS BONOVOX did ya see and feel it???

I tauht all our work was gonna lift off the ground for those few seconds there.......

oh dear

its awfully sad.....the weather is so fuked up now......colder winters.......etc......

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

not like how it was say........15 years back!

I totally hear you Maddie. This is what has been happening in Tijuana (M?xico) sice 3 weeks ago:

3 weeks ago:
The weather was very windy and dry. Many accidents happened on my city because of that.

2 weeks ago:
The climate was so friggin' cold we had to use double undies to keep warm. The wind was so cold our faces hurted like hell. And it rained really bad.

This week:
Dry weather and warm winds. Finally, I can wear skirts to work
biggrin.gif

And tomorrow: I don't know. The weather changes so often here that tomorrow I might wear a long coat and a umbrella
tongue.gif

The forecast here in the "heartland" is 60-70s through the weekend, then monday it is supposed to be only in the 30s with snow
eek.gif

GOD must be coming soon.

er, isn't this typical Belfast February weather? ie. damn cold, monsoon rains and gale force winds?
Just tend to forget it was like this a year ago, and will be next year too....

------------------
?*~darkcloud~*?

ack cloud is u from here too?

or just saying.......cause yea it is

BUT its been extrememly rare to have gales of up to 70mph blowing extreme snow in ur face with some sun on occasions and rain mixed a rainbow bag all at once!!!!!

its so hurricany outside its scarin me

I wanna wrap up wit' someone.......
frown.gif

Originally posted by Ana:

3 weeks ago:
[In Tijuana] The weather was very windy and dry. Many accidents happened on my city because of that.

Yeah, I was just north of Ensenada that weekend with friends and it was fookin' OUTTA CONTROL. The winds were gale force and we thought the roof of our house was going to blow off!

Nice thing, though, in Ensenada on Saturday, the winds were light and the sun was out and it was HOT. In February!

*shivers* its soooooo cold and in english today my clever teacher cracked a funny joke *blah blah blah unless we dont end up in oz with this weather* har de har har
rolleyes.gif

And it snowed/ then it was sunny when i was in french/ rained/ snowed again/ sleet/ still snowing brrrrrrrrr

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Yeah, I was just north of Ensenada that weekend with friends and it was fookin' OUTTA CONTROL. The winds were gale force and we thought the roof of our house was going to blow off!

I was fucking scared of being outside my house. I was all day trapped, bored and listening to my cousin's NSTINK CD
mad.gif

Ensenada is oh so beautiful *sigh* I wanna go there or Rosarito. Have you been there, Pubbie?

Originally posted by mad1:

Oh My Lard, really?

and er......what are you going to say to him Mr Z Edge?????

I will ask him to please forgive everyone in PLEBA for their decadence
eek.gif

Ensenada is oh so beautiful *sigh* I wanna go there or Rosarito. Have you been there, Pubbie?

Oh yeah, I've been to Rosarito many times. The beaches are nice and I've had a lot of fun in that town dancing, drinking and eating. Hell, I love all of Mexico. Quite a few of the beaches in northern Baja are spectacular and pretty much empty of people. Ahhhhhh, Mexico.
cool.gif

Originally posted by pub crawler:

I was fucking scared of being outside my house. I was all day trapped, bored and listening to my cousin's NSTINK CD
mad.gif

That must of been severe torture.
eek.gif

Hooray for global warming (for now...) we haven't really had a winter at all! Average temp in Minnesota in December is something like -10 (farenheit of course). Plus windchill so it's usually -13 around there everyday. But it's been something between 20 and 50 daily. Which has been fabulous. That and we don't really even have snow! Even better! So bring it on CFC's and automobiles!

On second thought, let's just stop now...this winter is fine for me. I don't want the polar ice caps to melt and kill me.

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Back
Top Bottom