Jaysus Crust, it was scary scary stuff!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
This honestly was the most ?scariest? ting to happen right outside my doorstep at the weekend?I SWEAR to u???.(((((((hugs and holds everyone tight))))
eek.gif

Right, since like Wednesday there was this car, sitting parked across from our wee house, and I had kinda taken to it cause it was an old Nova slightly dressed up with a spoiler, etc, (although 2 days later mum had a closer look and said it was more ?tackily?done up), but still I admired it going, ?That?s a really lovely wee car, sporty looking!?, never saw it on our street before, and wondered if the owner was a young speedy little eejit! ?.
tongue.gif

SO, it never crossed our minds so much 2 days later, but I used to wonder a couple stayed in a house across the way and for ages were never seen back in it, so wondered had it and that house a connection, new pple movin it? Or house few down from ours got mad druggie lads in it partying a few days???????

Well, get a load of this!

In the early hours of Saturday morning????me was lying in bed asleep????((((((((((
rolleyes.gif
))))))))), and next ting mum rushed trough the door, shouting, ?Jacqui wake up, fire across the street, fire across the street!? And so I ran in to her bedroom all the while tinking, ?My god I wonder whose house it is!?!??Michaels? Lizs? The empty one?????????looked out her window to see that little Nova alight with fire??.
eek.gif
eek.gif
???ran downstairs, and don?t know why but grabbed camcorder to get some footage, of course Rodders rang for a fire-brigade and I tink we were the first ones to do so, as I saw no-one out yet??..of course when ur in a deep sleep it?s a good while before wakenin to that noise????(mum said she heard crackling, opened her eyes and her room was just a glow of orange, and she was really really scared and thought our oil lamp had went on fire downstairs, or that it was MY car alight, in our wee driveway)??..so I videoed but not focusing completely as it was a mixture of guilt and shock at this happenin, and isn?t fire scary when u listen to it? It roars with the wind and hearing the tyres blow was creepy?????.but I felt very very sorry for the pple across the street, their car caught the fire on the bonnet, it was closely parked and it just took off????..then pple became aware and could see Michael (sigh, hes suuuuuuch a cutie) and his girl see what was happenen, blah blah rest of neighbours including ?asshole? next door??.!!!!!!!! Firemen eventually arrived like 10 mins later to put it out, and this all happened at around 7am???.so I couldn?t get back to sleep after????..

Oh it was just awful, and as daylight broke through, looking at that burnt car aftermath, a chill ran up my spine as in the quietness it brough memories back to me of the time in 1990 this guy was blown up by car-bomb just down a bit from us on our road??????..really eerie feelin????.

So to this day its still there, and theres gotta be a story behind it????arson attacks are the biggest thing in NI as some would know but it wasn?t that, that could have been any other neighbours car but wasn?t, so it could have been stolen, then set alight by those on that morning, it could have broke down (guys were seen trying to jumpstart it) and the person or mate come round set it alight, and try to claim insurance for it saying it was stolen, who knows???????..but it was just so bloody scary???and now an eyesore until possibly 3 weeks away when council decides to remove it!

LOL I know u all tink Im nuts writtin such a detailed ting of what happened on MY weekend, but not much excitement happens round our way????????.so sorry, but it is funny how I reacted..
biggrin.gif

(yes Im sad!)

Anyway that?s my biz for the week, pple still stop and stare???..it makes our area look violent!

Ah well????.I just still feel so sorry that that couple whose car was damaged??
frown.gif

Aaaaayyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aww maddie! Its awful watching a car burn. And they burn reeeeally well. I saw one once, at this place I used to work at there was this carpark at the back and young hooligans used to hang around. I always parked right near the door though but one night when I was doing the midnight shift, I came out to see this car fully alight. My manager always walked everyone out and paid no attention to it, but I panicked and said to call the firies. he did after a bit, and we were all just kinda standing around mesmerised, and then he says, quick you better all leave cos they can blow up if the petrol tank gets too hot or the fire gets in it or something. So I grabbed my lil (big) Sherman Tank and got out of there.

I hope it gets taken awy soon though maddie and you can forget about the poor car. I know you love your cars!
smile.gif

Oh Bono-vox, I know hun..........its just that our area - nothin like that happens there, so it was a shock.............yep I know pple who say they are used to it in their area, but I was mad hyper scared excited and frightened all at the same time!!!!!!

I was untamable until someone knocked me out with an iron........
biggrin.gif

scary stuff indeed maddie
still for some reason I actually like reading it because of how you write

you really have a great writing style

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom