Jayhawksjayhawksjayhawksjayhawks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Rainy Day music. Jayhawks in Concert. Good Lord. Everyone.....drool with me.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I wrote a review a few weeks ago when i saw them live...But I ate it. :drool:

Nothing in this world compares to the sweet sweet sound of Gary Louris and his bittersweet guitar. you WILL buy this CD and listen to it thouroughly. and you WILL LOVE it. :angry:

Thats "Rainy Day Music" By the Jayhawks. Ask for it at a Best Buy near you.

:angry:

Just saw in Rolling Stone a very good review of their new album. I first heard the Jayhawks way back in 94-5 when I was a freshman at college. My roommate loved them. Pretty good band, but I moved on to other things and other types of music and never bought any of their albums. Yet I consistantly come across reviewers and critics who love this band, and from my brief introduction to them, I'm not surprised. I think I may just go out and get their new album and see what all the fuss is about.

the only Jayhawks album I own is "Tomorrow the Green Grass"
that one is very good :up:

DOH!!
Thanks for reminding me!! Someone just recently mentioned the Jayhawks to me...and told me to get off my ass and get their new one! :lmao:
Glad you enjoyed the show!! :wave:

Salome said:
the only Jayhawks album I own is "Tomorrow the Green Grass"
that one is very good :up:

:| SALOME. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. *shakes you* as gorgeous as TTGG is....Rainy day music makes it look like a pile of smelly poo. Thats not an insult either. Its a huge massive compliment.

popkidu2-This is said album from 94- you prolly remember such tunes as "blue" and "bad time" that got radio play off that one. Those Rolling stones articles aint kidding.

I feel like a drug pusher here. LOL

Pretty BUY soon i'll THIS be using ALBUM subliminal messages.....

I just picked up this album a couple days ago. I haven't had a chance to become completely familiar with it, but it is absolutely gorgeous. Now all I have to do is buy the whole Jayhawk's back catalogue. :hyper: Credit card: :no:

Gina you are the wind beneath my wings. :kiss: :heart: :love: I knew you had it in ya.

and yes jeff, the guthrie show is what i'm referring to. Second Freaking row. Not that EVERY seat in the house isnt AWESOME. me and Lemon M. Word.

I will never again miss a jayhawks show. EVER.

Ali Rose said:
Gina you are the wind beneath my wings. :kiss: :heart: :love: I knew you had it in ya.

I will never again miss a jayhawks show. EVER.

LOLLLLL. You make me laugh, girl. :laugh:

And now that we're gonna be neighbors, WE will never miss a jayhawks show. :)

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
And now that we're gonna be neighbors, WE will never miss a jayhawks show. :)

Unless it's in Madison! And in that case, I won't miss it. Bwahahaha! :p

never heard of 'em

Hmmm. Maybe I should try listening to them some time. :wink:

They are excellanto. I did quite a bit of driving around town today so I just had to listen to them on the old CD player. It doesn't get much better. Good tunes and a nice drive on a beautiful sunny day. :up:

I knew you would want to post about them so I resisted all this time. Do I have self control ot what!

Re: never heard of 'em

Lemon Meringue said:

I knew you would want to post about them so I resisted all this time. Do I have self control ot what!

you rock. you didnt have to wait tho!! :) I would have just started another one. Theres enough Jayhawks for everyone to post about!!! In fact, I think i'm going to either bump this one or start a new one EVERY WEEK from here on out!!! :D

*sexyGaryLourisPose*

I don't know what day it is,
I can't recall the seasons
I don't remember how we got this far
All I know is I'm loving you for all the right reasons
In my sky you'll always be my morning star...
:sad:

Re: Re: never heard of 'em

Ali Rose said:

I don't know what day it is,
I can't recall the seasons
I don't remember how we got this far
All I know is I'm loving you for all the right reasons
In my sky you'll always be my morning star...
:sad:

*sniiiiiiffff*

I :heart: that song. :(

yo,,,,,,just wanted to say that because of this thread I finally have dived into these guys......good stuff.

I now own both Tommorow the Green Grass (5$used) and Rainy Day Music...

:up:

I checked out Rainy Day Music and was not impressed
still love Tomorrow the Green Grass though

well if it makes you feel any better, I just saw them on David Letterman and was not impressed. WTF? Was he drunk? or sick??

voice was awful. Guitar was off. I'll blame the David Letterman acoustics. :down:

Gary is so much better than that. :angry:

Ali Rose said:
well if it makes you feel any better, I just saw them on David Letterman and was not impressed. WTF? Was he drunk? or sick??

voice was awful. Guitar was off. I'll blame the David Letterman acoustics. :down:

Gary is so much better than that. :angry:
I almost called you last night to tell you they were going to be on. Then I fell asleep and missed them. :slant: Well, if they sucked then I guess I'm glad I got the shut eye instead.

Lemon Meringue said:

I almost called you last night to tell you they were going to be on. Then I fell asleep and missed them. :slant: Well, if they sucked then I guess I'm glad I got the shut eye instead.

:lol: I called her!:lol:

We have such a good Minnesota/Interference network!

Back
Top Bottom