jason statham!? ( the transporter)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooperson

Refugee
does anybody else think Jason Statham (the transporter, Italian job, snatch) is extremly gorgeous? is it just me? i don't think it is. :drool:

He's the freaking man. It's sad that I went to see Italian Job just because he was in it. Snatch and Lock, Stock, and 2 Smoking Barrels are two of my favorite movies. The Transporter had some pretty sweet action scenes too.

I dont think he's gorgeous 'cause I dont swing that way......or do I?

thats the only reason i went to see the italian job too. i loved snatch. i havn't seen lock stock and two smoking barrels yet but it's on my to do list. they are both guy richie films right? he's a good director.

Ok, I know who he is now

He looked better than this in the movie-but I kept looking at Charlize :eek:

statham.jpg

u2popmofo said:
He's the freaking man. It's sad that I went to see Italian Job just because he was in it. Snatch and Lock, Stock, and 2 Smoking Barrels are two of my favorite movies. The Transporter had some pretty sweet action scenes too.

I dont think he's gorgeous 'cause I dont swing that way......or do I?

i just watched lock stock and two smoking barrels. it was a good movie.

i think you will like a movie called Mean Machine that he is in. it is a really great film. i just saw it. he plays an insane convict that becomes the goally for the prisons football team. go rent it. it should be in the comedy section.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom