Jason Mraz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
He might well only have one catchy song, but he's cute, the lyrics are neat, and he wore red pants (just like Jack White) on the Tonight Show.

Anyone know what this cat's deal is?

Um, yes. Not really. Well, no, I dont know anything about him really, except the one single he has which is pretty good. I didn't think I knew of him at all, but he toured here recently, probably toured other places as well.....Yeah, I really dont know anything about him except the single isn't too shabby.

:D

He's on the list of 'Ones To Look Out For'.

OK, here's the deal. He lived in san Diego for a while so I got the chance to see him play quite often. He sucks. That Remedy song blows so hard, and the rest of the album is just as bad. He's a really bad DMB rip off. Don't waste your $$$ on this no talent ass clown.

HeadsOnSticks said:
OK, here's the deal. He lived in san Diego for a while so I got the chance to see him play quite often. He sucks. That Remedy song blows so hard, and the rest of the album is just as bad. He's a really bad DMB rip off. Don't waste your $$$ on this no talent ass clown.

Heads, this is one of the greatest reviews ever written by man. :up:

I laughed quite a bit.

I liked that Remedy song the first few times I heard it, now I dont at all for some reason. One of those that got annoying with time to me.

:reject:

I think he's darling. I would like he and John Mayer to both live in little boxes in my closet, and sing me pretty songs late at night. I could feed them Cheerios, and just give them lots of gently worn Eddie Bauer corduroys, and they'd be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom