Janet Jacksons new joint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to love her years ago when she was cool and funky. Control and Rhythm Nation are terrific albums.

But now? Her stuff has been so awful recently that I'm actually scared to listen to that promo.

update: her brother sells the beatles songs back.. and bono talks to macca

(the times)

Jackson bought the Beatles songbook from under the nose of Sir Paul McCartney in 1985 — only two years after the men had released a duet called Say Say Say.

The deal ended their friendship, with Sir Paul complaining that he had to pay to perform his own music in America.

Sir Paul recently claimed that he had no interest in buying the songs back.

He said: “Bono [the U2 lead singer] rang me and said, ‘Did you hear? He’s selling the songs. You should buy them!’. Everyone else thinks I should, too. But the thing is, I do get some cash from the publishing already. And in a few years more of the rights will be automatically reverting to me.

“The only annoying thing is, when I tour America, I have to pay to play some of my own songs. But I don’t think about that. Because if I did, it would be just too annoying.”

Jackson paid only $47.5 million for the 251 Beatles songs, plus the rights to another 4,000 tunes, which were part of a company called ATV Music.

According to Janet's press release this song is 2+ years old - and was recorded for 'Damita Jo' - no new music has been leaked - yet!

thatsnotmypuppy said:
According to Janet's press release this song is 2+ years old - and was recorded for 'Damita Jo' - no new music has been leaked - yet!

I´m pretty sure some crackheadz already got her album... if they only were interested in her music. I don´t even know when her new album is going to be released.. don´t ask me what´s old and what´s new.

Back
Top Bottom