James Bond, Tattoo from "Fantasy Island," and Ladies Running Around in Bikinis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tattoo just jumped on 007 and one of the bikini ladies while they were in bed, then he hid under the couch. THey have locked him in a closet while he says "You will be sorry you big bully" to 007.

fpfantasy.jpg

"...and welcome, to Fantasy Island!"

My wife is an Auburn fan, but she wants me to take her to Hawaii Thanksgiving for the Alabama game. Unfortunately, Tattoo is deceased.

The movie is "The Man With The Golden Gun" (1975)...quite possibly the single worst James Bond film of the 19 that have been made. Why they show this one on ABC over gems such as On Her Majesty's Secret Service...I have no idea.

Oddjob is the henchman in Thunderball. I think the character's name in Golden Gun that you're referring to is Tic Tac (?)

Actually odd job was the henchman in "Goldfinger", his trademark was his bowler hat which had a steel blade encased in the brim, which he would throw at someone to kill (decapitate) them.
herve Villechaize's character's name in the Man with the Golden Gun was "Knick-knack".
And as for this being the worst of all Bond movies...not by a long shot...watch (if its possible) "A View to a Kill"...when the best part of the film is the Duran Duran theme song, you have problems. They even managed to waste the talents of Christopher Walken in that one. Tanya Roberts= worst actress ever.

Hewson, good call, can't believe I slipped and put Thunderball rather than Goldfinger!!

I agree that A View To A Kill is pretty terrible (and I do like the Duran Duran song, agree that's the best part), but I still think its a toss-up for worst. Really my three worst would be Golden Gun, Moonraker, and View To A Kill.

Yeah Moonraker was pretty awful as well...the last several Roger Moore films should never have been made.
But Golden Gun had some redeeming qualities I thought, especially one of those classic female character names, the girl in the pool...Chu Mi. Right up there with Plenty O'toole ("named after your father were you?"), Dr. Polly Goodhead and of course, Pussy Galore.

Last edited:
Moore had a few good movies. I really liked Live and Let Die (Jane Seymour is *HOT* in that one, 2nd fav Bond girl to only Domino), and Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only are both pretty good. But too much cheesiness pervaded Moore's films, and that really started to get formulaic on Golden Gun.

My alltime favs would be 1) OHMSS 2) Thunderball 3) Goldfinger 4)Dr. No 5) Goldeneye

High honorable mention: Russia w/Love, Living Daylights, Live and Let Die.

Back
Top Bottom