James...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That tune, "Tomorrow", is the best thing they've ever done.

Wait, maybe it's "Destiniy Calling"?

I dunno.

This has been coming for quite some time now, actually, but that's no reason not to be cautiously optimistic--their "last" album, Pleased To Meet You, was probably the most consistent of their entire career. They're still not much of an LP band, but their moments deserve to be heard by everyone.

I'm to busy to do any reading on this, since I'm...well, I don't know. I'm an idiot. Anyway, does anybody know if they're back with Eno for this, again?

I like them quite a bit, but every once in a while his voice bugs me. It's a mood thing with me, maybe.

I really liked the album that had "Just Like Fred Astaire" and "We're Gonna Miss You" (I think that was the title). Was that album called Millionaires?

I also like the album Booth did with Angelo Badalamenti, Booth and the Bad Angel. That's a pretty cool album.

corianderstem said:

I really liked the album that had "Just Like Fred Astaire" and "We're Gonna Miss You" (I think that was the title). Was that album called Millionaires?

I also like the album Booth did with Angelo Badalamenti, Booth and the Bad Angel. That's a pretty cool album.

Yes, 'Millionaires' was the title.

And 'Booth and the Bad Angel' is by far one of the coolest side projects ever. I still listen to that album quite a bit...

boo said:
That tune, "Tomorrow", is the best thing they've ever done.

I forgot all about them until that song popped up during an iPod shuffle about 2 days ago, coincidentally. :up:

James are my No2 fave act. Tim Booth is an amazing frontman. Love his dancin he does. Great lyrics too. Very similar to U2 in that simple songs with catchy choruses. Also have the Eno link too.
Going to see em on 25th April. Roll on!!!

Back
Top Bottom