Jamba Juice VS Starbucks/ Coffee bean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never been to a Jamba Juice, and I've only gone to Starbucks to buy stuff for other people.

I like juice, but coffee is necessary to my survival. I don't go to Starbucks shops too often because neither of the ones in my town is close by, and because it's a bit expensive for me, but I do like to buy their whole bean coffee at the grocery store as a treat. Their dark roasts are so good :drool:

wow.. good thread!!:happy:

I misssssssssssss Jamba juice!!!!!!!!!! :sad: I :heart: that place! I LOVE THE CITRUS SQUEEZE! MY FAV.. Can't get Jamba here in Maryland tho!!

And since I am not an expert in Swahili, Carmel, care to enlighten me on the meaning of Jamba? I would really like to know! :wink:

I am total STARBUCKS JUNKIE!! :drunk: Bascially can't live without coffee and that place.

It's a tough call when it comes to fraps and blendeds (Coffee Bean makes a killer blended) I think Coffee Bean came out with these type of coffee drinks first before Starbucks (don't quote me). :reject:

Jamba Juice has kept me cool on many a hot Austin afternoon walking about campus. For its cooling qualities alone, I've got to go with Jamba.

Babydoll, "not so nice" is an understatement.:lmao:

Ah, the memories of Jamba Juice pit stop during GA camp:giggle:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Jamba Juice hands down!!!

Just for health reasons alone...

I am not so sure Jamba Juice is healthier. According to the Weight Watcher Points system

Jamba Juice
Smoothies: per 24 oz. Points
Banana Berry 11
Boysenberry Bliss 11
Citrus Squeeze 9
Coffee Colossum 8
Coldbuster 9
Cranberry Craze 9
Femme Phenom 11
Ghirardelli Chocolossum 9
Hawaiian Lust 10
Jamba Powerboost 9
Lo-Cal Motive 6
Orange Oasis 9
Orange Zinger 9
Pacific Passion 9
Papaya Paradise 12
Peach Pleasure 10
Raspberry Rage 11
Razzmatazz 10
Soymilk Splash 8
Strawberries Wild 9

Starbucks
Cappuccino, made with whole milk, tall (12 oz.) 3
Cappuccino, made with nonfat milk, tall (12 oz.) 2
Caffe Latte, made with whole milk, tall (12 oz.) 5
Caffe Latte, made with nonfat milk, tall (12 oz) 2
Caffe Mocha, made w/whole milk & whip cream, tall (12 oz.) 9
Caffe Mocha, made w/nonfat milk & whip cream, tall 6
Frappuccino Blended Coffee Beverage, tall (12 oz) 5

Crap! I didn't get to vote. If I could have voted :wink: I would have to say as much as I love Starbucks, I would vote for Jamba Juice (even if the name means something totally gross in Swahili). :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom