Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got back from my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party, very sweet

i have nerve damage in my leg

i have a shitload of work to do so i am afraid i won't be a great conversationalist

sounds like you had an adventuresome day!

i didn't do much. i met up with some friends today, then came home to take a nap, then packed, and now i'm back at my parents' house for the next 1.5 weeks :crazy:

I'm quite good myself, and you? And it wasn't that cold today here managed to hit 15 and be sunny, this is better weather than we got last summer.

Not a big fan of God myself or Facebook, those two things just ain't my cup of tea

Was it out of town or...?:wink:

bloody phone calls :madwife:

the party we went to was in the bush but only about 20 mins from our house. We got to see lots of gum trees and rabbits running from the side of the road!! Tried to claim we were fashionably late but no-one believed us . . .

Varitek said:
i just got back from my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party, very sweet

i have nerve damage in my leg

i have a shitload of work to do so i am afraid i won't be a great conversationalist

awww, I love a family get together. :heart:

how did the nerve damage happen? A robust turn at the chicken dance at the anniversary??:wink:

unico said:
sounds like you had an adventuresome day!

i didn't do much. i met up with some friends today, then came home to take a nap, then packed, and now i'm back at my parents' house for the next 1.5 weeks :crazy:

:lol: I love a good daytime nap. Also love having parents to make you dinner and do the washing :up: Don't think it'd go down to well with my folks if I just turned up with a load of washing though!

Irishteen said:
I'm quite good myself, and you? And it wasn't that cold today here managed to hit 15 and be sunny, this is better weather than we got last summer.

Not a big fan of God myself or Facebook, those two things just ain't my cup of tea

Was it out of town or...?:wink:

15 in the summer? :eek: We were getting 40 degree days regularly this summer. It's 14 here and I've just put my polar fleece dressing gown on over my clothes, mmmmm. Hope no-one comes to the door

cinnaminson said:

awww, I love a family get together. :heart:

how did the nerve damage happen? A robust turn at the chicken dance at the anniversary??:wink:

yeah it was really sweet, and my mom had made a video of them talking about how they met, their kids and life together, etc. the part about former girlfriends/boyfriends was hilarious, apparently my grandmother had had two other marriage offers!

no i was playing assassins (game where you grab someone's ass to kill them, then acquire their target, i'm actually one of the last people alive despite not making that much effort). my target wrestled me into a lamppost, rather than running away from me. there's a patch on my shin at least the size of a baseball that feels like it's shot up with novacaine. i can feel pressure but not more,which is really bad cause it also kinda itches at this stage and i dunno how hard i'm scratching it. it could take months for the feeling to come back, if it does.

cinnaminson said:

15 in the summer? :eek: We were getting 40 degree days regularly this summer. It's 14 here and I've just put my polar fleece dressing gown on over my clothes, mmmmm. Hope no-one comes to the door

Well last summer it rained everyday for two straight months, so it didn't get too warm :wink:

RegularBonoFan said:
All I know is hydrants are slower than molasses. :D

I love Ed Edd 'n' Eddy. Jonny 2x4, FTW :rockon:

ed edd n eddy FTW! and Billy and mandy , AKA Grim and evil :rockon: who says cartoons are for kids! :lol:

dammit, now im sucked in, i am supposed to be doing housework . bagh

Varitek said:

yeah it was really sweet, and my mom had made a video of them talking about how they met, their kids and life together, etc. the part about former girlfriends/boyfriends was hilarious, apparently my grandmother had had two other marriage offers!

no i was playing assassins (game where you grab someone's ass to kill them, then acquire their target, i'm actually one of the last people alive despite not making that much effort). my target wrestled me into a lamppost, rather than running away from me. there's a patch on my shin at least the size of a baseball that feels like it's shot up with novacaine. i can feel pressure but not more,which is really bad cause it also kinda itches at this stage and i dunno how hard i'm scratching it. it could take months for the feeling to come back, if it does.

OUCH !!!!!!! :hug:

cinnaminson said:

:lol: I love a good daytime nap. Also love having parents to make you dinner and do the washing :up: Don't think it'd go down to well with my folks if I just turned up with a load of washing though!

I miss those days. :sigh: My parents don't make me dinner or do my laundry. I have to do it on my own. It's more like being in a hotel really. I just sleep here.

Varitek said:

a game where you grab peoples asses?? :eyebrow:

Varitek said:

Damn, V!!!!!

cinnaminson said:

Also love having parents to make you dinner and do the washing :up:

I live with my parents and do my own laundry, and sometimes my own dinner, like today I had chicken and rice, that tasted good :drool:

unico said:

when i was in dublin a few years ago it rained for perhaps just a couple of days during my entire month stay! i couldn't believe i was in ireland.

Did you come during winter? Winter = Clear skies when below 10C, and overcast and rain when above 10C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom