Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread - Page 48 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #706
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
Sprite Zero rocks.
i don't drink any kind of diet drink. am i gonna get diabeetis?

lol actually i drink maybe six sodas a year total.
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #707
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

I've only ever had cherry, tropical punch, fruit punch, grape, lemonade, lime, blackberry, watermelon, raspberry, and orange.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #708
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Sprite Zero rocks.
There's such a thing?
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #709
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
It's feasable that 5 of us could reach 100 posts in this thread.
this is true, since aside from the regulars (most of whom have had a very poor showing), it's just been the occasional random person saying "omg i lived there" or whatevs.

this is why it pays to sometimes use a normal city name sometimes

or not, depending on how you look at it.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #710
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,813
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i don't drink any kind of diet drink. am i gonna get diabeetis?

lol actually i drink maybe six sodas a year total.
I don't like soda. Never have. I'm just like you...maybe 6 a year. Dr. Pepper and some diet crap mostly.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #711
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i don't drink any kind of diet drink. am i gonna get diabeetis?

lol actually i drink maybe six sodas a year total.
I probably average one a day, so having zero calories instead of 200 helps.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #712
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I've only ever had cherry, tropical punch, fruit punch, grape, lemonade, lime, blackberry, watermelon, raspberry, and orange.
you've had more than me! i've had tropical punch, pink lemonade, lemonade, orange, grape, and...the blue one?
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #713
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

this is true, since aside from the regulars (most of whom have had a very poor showing), it's just been the occasional random person saying "omg i lived there" or whatevs.

this is why it pays to sometimes use a normal city name sometimes

or not, depending on how you look at it.
Yeah. I think we've all been pretty absent lately.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #714
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
I don't like soda. Never have. I'm just like you...maybe 6 a year. Dr. Pepper and some diet crap mostly.
when i do drink soda, i try to have the kind made with cane sugar instead of corn syrup, since it's apparently soooooo bad for you. plus, i hate the taste of corn syrup [/elitist]
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #715
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

you've had more than me! i've had tropical punch, pink lemonade, lemonade, orange, grape, and...the blue one?
The blue one was raspberry. I've had pink lemonade too.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #716
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,813
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist


There's such a thing?
Yeah, I got hooked on it during this trip to Chicago. It was all that there was to drink in the apartment, really, so I grew to like it. It tastes exactly the same as regular sprite, but there's basically nothing in it.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #717
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I probably average one a day, so having zero calories instead of 200 helps.
yeah, this is true.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #718
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


I don't like soda. Never have. I'm just like you...maybe 6 a year. Dr. Pepper and some diet crap mostly.
Dr Pepper?
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #719
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Yeah. I think we've all been pretty absent lately.
yeah. have we all gotten lives?
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:33 PM   #720
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Yeah, I got hooked on it during this trip to Chicago. It was all that there was to drink in the apartment, really, so I grew to like it. It tastes exactly the same as regular sprite, but there's basically nothing in it.
Kinda like Cherry Coke Zero vs. Cherry Coke.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com