Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread - Page 34 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-28-2008, 01:19 AM   #496
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:03 AM
House is coming back tomorrow

And Ax, yeah, that sounds just like fucking Texas. .. I hate it. Indiana has four seasons FOUR OF THEM! because...there are supposed to be FOUR of them!

Old 04-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #497
The Male

Quote:
Originally posted by bono_212
House is coming back tomorrow
Remind me to make an episode about House having to treat Edge for "lupus".

Now.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #498
Blue Crack Distributor

That episode where there was finally a lupus case was SO beyond disappointing
Old 04-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #499
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon

Oh, definitely. If I ever move to flash animation or something, feel free to boycott. I'll understand.

This keyboard isn't as responsive as my old one either. I make more typos because of it, but I'm not exactly known for my excellent grammar or anything like that.
If you moved to Flash, it just would lose its character. It would be modern day Simpsons, trying to be zany.

I'm used to near-perfect typing; every typing test I've ever done has come back with 100% accuracy. So this keyboard is on the verge of being hurled through a nearby window! Though it could be worse; I'm having flashbacks to keyboards at my high school with space bars that didn't work, missing keys, and that sort of shit.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-28-2008, 01:24 AM   #500
The Male

Quote:
That episode where there was finally a lupus case was SO beyond disappointing
I know. Wouldn't you think the first real lupus episode would be much better thought out and feel more..I dunno...important? It just felt like any other episode, except worse.

Now.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #501
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2

I'm not surprised to hear PT was great.

Meanwhile my trip was great, Christchurch was better this time around - maybe because i spent time at the Antarctic Centre and went on the TranzAlpine yesterday.

Will be looking through photos soon.
I would say that I'm really jealous, but ... PT played Even Less in Brisbane last night, so I'm not. How far did you go on the TranzAlpine?

And the Antarctic Centre is fucking great. I still have some penguin soft toys from there that I got when I was five or six. The sentimental value is too much for me to part with them.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-28-2008, 01:27 AM   #502
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

If you moved to Flash, it just would lose its character. It would be modern day Simpsons, trying to be zany.

I'm used to near-perfect typing; every typing test I've ever done has come back with 100% accuracy. So this keyboard is on the verge of being hurled through a nearby window! Though it could be worse; I'm having flashbacks to keyboards at my high school with space bars that didn't work, missing keys, and that sort of shit.
I feel a bit guilty because i used to dick with the keyboards at high school, moving letters around, numbers on the number pad, switching the mouse with the one for the other computer or better yet, the keyboard....
Old 04-28-2008, 01:28 AM   #503
Vocal parasite

Quote:
And Ax, yeah, that sounds just like fucking Texas. .. I hate it. Indiana has four seasons FOUR OF THEM! because...there are supposed to be FOUR of them!
This is why I love Melbourne - sure, its summers are stinking hot, but it also has autumn, winter, and spring!

Admittedly, I am almost tempted to move to Hobart because I cannot tolerate hot summers. Maybe I'll just go back to New Zealand one day. But besides the hot summer weather, I love Melbourne too much to want to leave it.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-28-2008, 01:29 AM   #504
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2

I feel a bit guilty because i used to dick with the keyboards at high school, moving letters around, numbers on the number pad, switching the mouse with the one for the other computer or better yet, the keyboard....

I remember some guys would steal mouse balls at my high school ...

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #505
The Male

Quote:

You're right, it would be a mess. The main interference website would try to pick up the cartoons, and they would have to become watered-down and ass-kissing. Imagine me even vaguely praising the band. It's horrifying!

I'm not that particular about keyboards, and make a ton of mistakes. We can trade, but this one is probably just as bad.

Now.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #506
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I would say that I'm really jealous, but ... PT played Even Less in Brisbane last night, so I'm not. How far did you go on the TranzAlpine?

And the Antarctic Centre is fucking great. I still have some penguin soft toys from there that I got when I was five or six. The sentimental value is too much for me to part with them.
All the way to Greymouth....the 25 minutes we spend wandering there was quite enough for me to take in Greymouth.

I'm glad i convinced my sister to go to the Antarctic Centre, the storm room was fucking awesome, i can safely say i've been as cold as i ever will be, -19 degrees. It was a good comparison because it would have been minus something in the Waimakarere valley yesterday morning.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:31 AM   #507
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I remember some guys would steal mouse balls at my high school ...
I never did that, although i loosened the little compartment that held them in.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:34 AM   #508
Vocal parasite

So, I'm about to have a parmesan cheese muffin for afternoon tea. This'll be ... interesting.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-28-2008, 01:36 AM   #509
Vocal parasite

Quote:

You're right, it would be a mess. The main interference website would try to pick up the cartoons, and they would have to become watered-down and ass-kissing. Imagine me even vaguely praising the band. It's horrifying!

I'm not that particular about keyboards, and make a ton of mistakes. We can trade, but this one is probably just as bad.
If you compliment the band, I will make you spend a week with Jamila.

My keyboard at home actually isn't that great, mainly with regards to the space bar, but I'm used to its nuances, you know? This one is just bugging me.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-28-2008, 01:39 AM   #510
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

I know. Wouldn't you think the first real lupus episode would be much better thought out and feel more..I dunno...important? It just felt like any other episode, except worse.
Seriously it was like "Oh whaddaya know...Lupus" The end.

Tags
superthread