Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
They don't play music I like on the radio anyway. Even the poppy stuff. Well, every once in awhile Arctic Monkeys or MuteMath get played.
half our radio stations here are rap and country. no lie. we have one classic rock station left. a couple top 40 stations. no one plays anything like that, at least nothing i'm aware of.

one of the top 40 stations is ridic, they play pink's get the party started like every day. no joke. at least they did the last time i listened to them.

my mom has xm in her car (which i pay for :mad: ) so that's the closest i get to listening to radio.

KhanadaRhodes said:

half our radio stations here are rap and country. no lie. we have one classic rock station left. a couple top 40 stations. no one plays anything like that, at least nothing i'm aware of.

one of the top 40 stations is ridic, they play pink's get the party started like every day. no joke. at least they did the last time i listened to them.

my mom has xm in her car (which i pay for :mad: ) so that's the closest i get to listening to radio.

Radio is dead. Kill the radio.

the tourist said:
Radio is dead. Kill the radio.
die.gif
headphones.gif

omg. someone stabbed this girl several times at a nightclub because she thought this girl was dancing with her boyfriend.

the scary part? i almost went to this nightclub a month ago because two of my friends were having a birthday party there.

KhanadaRhodes said:
omg. someone stabbed this girl several times at a nightclub because she thought this girl was dancing with her boyfriend.

the scary part? i almost went to this nightclub a month ago because two of my friends were having a birthday party there.

On Capitol Hill in Seattle, I was walking by a club when a shooting happened inside.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool: nothing wrong with any of those! well...except floyd. and clapton.

I listened to Dark Side of the Moon and loved it. And listened to The Wall and loved Comfortably Numb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom