Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
this trip to Chicago
as opposed to this trip to chicago?
downsrim.gif

I wonder if people would enjoy a 34 minute song on my next DI playlist. This is a good song!

KhanadaRhodes said:

if i listened to supper's ready, i'd listen to uhhh....super long porcupine tree song!

Especially since The Sky Moves Sideways is a better song than Supper's Ready.

the tourist said:
Actually, I'm rarely here on weekends. :reject:
yeah, cuz you have a life!

my weekend doesn't even correspond with anyone else's weekend, it kinda sucks. i miss my old days off. and i hate that i can't go to music fest this weekend. i wanted to see lou reed :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, cuz you have a life!

my weekend doesn't even correspond with anyone else's weekend, it kinda sucks. i miss my old days off. and i hate that i can't go to music fest this weekend. i wanted to see lou reed :sad:

I do. I'm on here most at night for an hour or two or while working. Today's an anomalie. I'm waiting for my car to get fixed.

KhanadaRhodes said:
omg someone here at work had someone on the phone who didn't know where mississippi was. they thought it was near connecticut
wtc.gif

Good to know they were right. :shifty:

Ugh...this Desert Island cartoon is going to take a decade for me to finish. Bill Murray and Phil the groundhog are going to take a theater full of people (including U2) hostage now. :slant:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ewww, what's wrong with your car?

No power when going up a hill. With the pedal all the way down going up a hill in downtown Seattle last Friday, it went a whopping 8 mph.

Oh, Khan, you'll be interested to know that one of the times you pm'd me to get online, and told me to stop having sex with my girlfriend, we were having sex at that time. I thought it'd make you giggle to know you called it.

the tourist said:
No power when going up a hill. With the pedal all the way down going up a hill in downtown Seattle last Friday, it went a whopping 8 mph.
:yikes: i had electrical problems on my first car too. it always stalled out whenever it rained :tsk:

i need to go to the dealer too to have them fix something, but it's nothing pressing so i don't wanna complain :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom