Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread, I believe, has more different people posting in it than any other thread ever.

LemonMelon said:
It tastes like strawberry kool-aid, but more bitter. If that makes sense. :wink:
i've never had strawberry kool-aid
down.gif
but i can probably imagine :hmm:

the tourist said:
It's feasable that 5 of us could reach 100 posts in this thread.
this is true, since aside from the regulars (most of whom have had a very poor showing), it's just been the occasional random person saying "omg i lived there" or whatevs.

this is why it pays to sometimes use a normal city name sometimes :tsk:

or not, depending on how you look at it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i don't drink any kind of diet drink. am i gonna get diabeetis?

lol actually i drink maybe six sodas a year total.

I don't like soda. Never have. I'm just like you...maybe 6 a year. Dr. Pepper and some diet crap mostly.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i don't drink any kind of diet drink. am i gonna get diabeetis?

lol actually i drink maybe six sodas a year total.

I probably average one a day, so having zero calories instead of 200 helps.

the tourist said:
I've only ever had cherry, tropical punch, fruit punch, grape, lemonade, lime, blackberry, watermelon, raspberry, and orange.
you've had more than me! i've had tropical punch, pink lemonade, lemonade, orange, grape, and...the blue one?

KhanadaRhodes said:

this is true, since aside from the regulars (most of whom have had a very poor showing), it's just been the occasional random person saying "omg i lived there" or whatevs.

this is why it pays to sometimes use a normal city name sometimes :tsk:

or not, depending on how you look at it.

Yeah. I think we've all been pretty absent lately.

LemonMelon said:
I don't like soda. Never have. I'm just like you...maybe 6 a year. Dr. Pepper and some diet crap mostly.
:hi5: when i do drink soda, i try to have the kind made with cane sugar instead of corn syrup, since it's apparently soooooo bad for you. plus, i hate the taste of corn syrup [/elitist]

KhanadaRhodes said:

you've had more than me! i've had tropical punch, pink lemonade, lemonade, orange, grape, and...the blue one?

The blue one was raspberry. I've had pink lemonade too.

the tourist said:

There's such a thing? :drool:

Yeah, I got hooked on it during this trip to Chicago. It was all that there was to drink in the apartment, really, so I grew to like it. It tastes exactly the same as regular sprite, but there's basically nothing in it.

LemonMelon said:

Yeah, I got hooked on it during this trip to Chicago. It was all that there was to drink in the apartment, really, so I grew to like it. It tastes exactly the same as regular sprite, but there's basically nothing in it.

Kinda like Cherry Coke Zero vs. Cherry Coke. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom