Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate accidentally biting down on silverware.

I'm starting to notice that I frequently bite my eating utensils....wtf is wrong with me.

Well, at least you aren't eating with your hands and biting off your fingers. :wink:

Bah, where's Ian? I want somebody to talk about cricket with.

Though I suppose I really should go to bed soon.

Hey, that's what you could become obsessed with, Mizza: crickets! It would be quite the change of pace from the transport focus of Ian and I. :wink:

Alright, time for me to call it a night. Not sure when I'll see you folk tomorrow, perhaps not until the evening once I get back to Melbourne.

:wave:

I listened to The Wall today. The only track that really stood out was Comfortably Numb.

how can nloth be an examplr of bono's voice when we can barely hear it? and someone told peterrr to lose his note-focus-mania...priceless

dead thread yes:

But,
1) I love the wall
2) Everything in EYKIW wrong right now ESPECIALLY WTAHNN makes me want to walk up to people and slap them in public
3) What is nloth? *I'll just go look it up*
4) I like writing numbered lists

Oh well then, that just goes along with one of the millions of reasons I want to smack people in WTAHNN...

The new album's gonna be jazzy based on a cymbal Larry is playing a random, pointless beat on?

:crack: just finished reading through the thread...I just don't even know what to say

When did he even sing that song?

Fun fact about me:

I'm nearsighted. :crack: Or so believes the ophthalmologist I went to today. My eyes are apparently very healthy, but I may need glasses for distance at some point in the future. Apparently, all of my complaints were caused by a sensitive retina, so I have a relatively clean bill of health. :up: My eyes are still dilated though, so I'm not sure if I should be online now or not. :lol:

LemonMelon said:
Fun fact about me:

I'm nearsighted. :crack: Or so believes the ophthalmologist I went to today. My eyes are apparently very healthy, but I may need glasses for distance at some point in the future. Apparently, all of my complaints were caused by a sensitive retina, so I have a relatively clean bill of health. :up: My eyes are still dilated though, so I'm not sure if I should be online now or not. :lol:

glad to hear you won't need surgery :hi5:

lol the last time my eyes were dilated:

they technically didn't even tell me they dilated my eyes. they didn't even give me those superhot sunglasses to wear. so i wandered outside (keep in mind, i'm by myself the whole time) and BAM that's when it hit me. i was crying because the sun was so bright, but i could hardly see. this place is complicated, and i had to take a bus to get on the metro. so i went where the bus dropped me off and it didn't show up after waiting for what felt like ages. so then i sarted walking in the direction of where i thought the metro was. i ended up in a place i didn't recognize, so i turned around and walked in the other direction. approximately 2 hours after i had left the hospital, i arrived at the metro. it was so damn scary bc i could not see what was going on and had no idea where i was. but...i made it :D

unico said:

glad to hear you won't need surgery :hi5:

lol the last time my eyes were dilated:

they technically didn't even tell me they dilated my eyes. they didn't even give me those superhot sunglasses to wear. so i wandered outside (keep in mind, i'm by myself the whole time) and BAM that's when it hit me. i was crying because the sun was so bright, but i could hardly see. this place is complicated, and i had to take a bus to get on the metro. so i went where the bus dropped me off and it didn't show up after waiting for what felt like ages. so then i sarted walking in the direction of where i thought the metro was. i ended up in a place i didn't recognize, so i turned around and walked in the other direction. approximately 2 hours after i had left the hospital, i arrived at the metro. it was so damn scary bc i could not see what was going on and had no idea where i was. but...i made it :D

Hahaha that could've happened to me, but I knew almost immediately that there was no way I could make it home like that. The office was completely lit up. I had my own sunglasses, but the ones they gave me looked like film strips with pieces of cardboard attached on either side. :laugh:

Listening to Porcupine Tree. I have so much of it I have to get through now, it's a daunting task!

I'm on The Sky Moves Sideways album right now, and on Phase Two of the title track. It's good stuff, Hiltz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom