Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you make an Eek, Alaska Superthread sometime I'll come join you. :sexywink:

...of course that might be reason enough to never make an eek thread. :sad:

I'll slink away now.... :wave:

Alisaura said:

One more of those, and I'm bailing tonight too... :tongue:

:mad: I really wanted to do one featuring one of those Maori town names starting with Whaka- too! :mad:

Alisaura said:

There's a place called Eek?! :lmao:

We must go there.

Seconded! That's awesome.

I'm pretty sure there's a Boo somewhere too. We should do them in order, Boo then Eek.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i know! like when you type a word too much, it starts to look wrong. i wonder why that happens.

and yay! i win the spelling bee once more.

Fun spelling fact: I can spell Mississippi forwards and backwards in 5 seconds flat. :wink: I learned a trick.

Where does everyone find places anyway? Is there a google locations? Or somewhere on wikipedia?

Anyway, I'm out, too. :wave:

G'night, Khan! :wave:

I should do some dishes before going to Porcupine Tree. Woo ... :|

cinnaminson said:
I'm off to my folks house for tea, mmmm, not take-away or frozen dinners :drool: :drool:

Have fun at Porcupine Tree :wave:

You better believe I will. :drool:

See you later! :wave:

Alisaura said:
Seeya Khan and Andrew :wave:

I need to get myself organised....

So do I! Shit, I hope it doesn't rain. It looks dull out there ...

Alisaura said:
Don't say things like that out loud! Haven't you learned anything about Melbourne weather... :uhoh:

What I have learnt indicates that between now and meeting up with you, it will both pelt down with hail and hit 40C. :wink:

Ha, Vazza, last night one question that came up was "who's been to the most Superthread locations?"

And see this post from Khan:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i have a friend who lives in jamaica plain. i think it's a funny city name :sad:

Axver said:
Ha, Vazza, last night one question that came up was "who's been to the most Superthread locations?"

And see this post from Khan:

so i've been to JP, Fenway Park, and Disneyland. I should be able to hit up Cunter (depending on how accessible it is from Geneva) Fucking and Liechtenstein soon enough.

I've also been probably closer to Ouagadougou and Djibouti than anyone else. And maybe Bangaluru, as I've been to northern India. And eventually we'll do Bangkok where I've been.

and I've LIVED in JP. MY WHOLE FUCKIGN LIFE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sigh...I maintain that, of all bands in existence, Pink Floyd is the most difficult to make a good compilation of. It works up until Meddle, but Echoes fucks everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom