Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Well, I basically just gave away the entire plot, so you probably shouldn't look back...:wink:

I'm good. Tomorrow I get to find out if I'm going to need some kind of surgery for the issues I've been having with my eyes. :happy:

eeek. that must be unnerving. i have an eye disease too, but it is inoperable at the moment. i'm supposed to just keep letting it get worse til one day i've got goo falling from my eye. then it's time for surgery! :up:

anyway, i hope you won't need it

sidenote: epic discovery today. there is yet ANOTHER song with "Mia" in the title. "Mama Mia" by Mayra Veronica.

unico said:

eeek. that must be unnerving. i have an eye disease too, but it is inoperable at the moment. i'm supposed to just keep letting it get worse til one day i've got goo falling from my eye. then it's time for surgery! :up:

anyway, i hope you won't need it

sidenote: epic discovery today. there is yet ANOTHER song with "Mia" in the title. "Mama Mia" by Mayra Veronica.

For all I know it's nothing HORRIBLE, but this isn't fun, for sure. Pretty worried, so I'm focusing my energies on more productive uses. :up: I've never heard of this goo eye disease before. :sick:

Regarding Mia-titled songs, I suggest you go to All Music Guide and search for songs with Mia in the title. They're pretty thorough.

The Dresden Dolls' No, Virginia... will be the first new album I buy this year. It's only like the fourth album I've heard but still first one that sounds like it's worth buying :drool:

LemonMelon said:

For all I know it's nothing HORRIBLE, but this isn't fun, for sure. Pretty worried, so I'm focusing my energies on more productive uses. :up: I've never heard of this goo eye disease before. :sick:

Regarding Mia-titled songs, I suggest you go to All Music Guide and search for songs with Mia in the title. They're pretty thorough.

i forget what it is called, but it sorta sounds like karaoke.

re: mia songs, that's awesome! i'm doing it right now. i only know of that one by aerosmith!

unico said:

i forget what it is called, but it sorta sounds like karaoke.

re: mia songs, that's awesome! i'm doing it right now. i only know of that one by aerosmith!

Gooinyoureyeopticaraoke?

Tell me what you find there.

bono_212 said:

Oh you find that funny do you? You sick twisted Bastard :tsk:

:lmao:

Well, I wouldn't care much for it if my penis was magically shrunk and stolen from me, but it's funny when it happens to other people. :)

LemonMelon said:

Well, I wouldn't care much for it if my penis was magically shrunk and stolen from me, but it's funny when it happens to other people. :)

Fair enough I spose

LemonMelon said:

Hey, Ax. :wave: Go back a page or two; I gave the plot outline for the Desert Island cartoon. Tell me what you think.

Righto, just catching up on things now. I'm impressed this thread seems to have moved a little over the last few hours.

Axver said:

Righto, just catching up on things now. I'm impressed this thread seems to have moved a little over the last few hours.

Yeah, it came to life all in about 20 minutes.

Apparently, I'm not as important to this thread's success as I thought.

LemonMelon said:
Larry stays behind on his laptop while the rest of the band goes to see a movie about a potato voiced by Bill Murray who gets rolled down a hill and embarks on an epic journey back to the top of the hill. The movie runs extremely long (this is an EPIC journey after all), so he has time to come up with his entire playlist in like an hour.

LemonMelon said:
It's going to be great, and very busy, with a lot of weird crap going on at once. Bono keeps trying to contact Larry to tell him that they'll be late (because "This piece of crap just WON'T END. The top of the hill is like right there! HOW STUPID ARE YOU???") but Larry never gets the messages because he's too preoccupied. Simultaneously, crazed fans try to break into HQ thinking it's empty but, again, Larry doesn't notice them.

LemonMelon said:
They can steal a tape that's labeled "Edge tuning up" but miss the tape right next to it that says "Full mastered album - please release in November".

Ladies and gentlemen, the above is what we call "SuperWin". :lmao: :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom