Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
Have you ever seen a beheading by boomerang?

It is quite the sight.

:no: bloody hell :no:

:yikes:

it may have hapend 200 years ago here but no so common these days, we tend to stick to glassing people in the face as more typical urban warfare. :wink:

cinnaminson said:
even though you know they hide in the letterbox and in corners spiders still give me the heeby geebies
:no: luckily i haven't encountered anything like that since i lived in florida and i'm thankful for that! as much as i think i'd love to live in australia or new zealand, i don't think i could handle the bugs! huge spiders and the fact that there's a million poisonous everything. ugh.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:no: luckily i haven't encountered anything like that since i lived in florida and i'm thankful for that! as much as i think i'd love to live in australia or new zealand, i don't think i could handle the bugs! huge spiders and the fact that there's a million poisonous everything. ugh.

spiders usually run away or you can stamp on them. Snakes are really rare, they don't come out much and slither away before you see them, crocs and sharks are pretty rare too.

I'd be more frightened of alligators:ohmy:

cinnaminson said:

spiders usually run away or you can stamp on them. Snakes are really rare, they don't come out much and slither away before you see them, crocs and sharks are pretty rare too.

a guy down the road from me keeps a crock in an enclsoure in his yard !

snake for me still comming by xmas i hope , reminds me to feed the lizard! and clean out my frog enclosure,

oh yeah i mean sure that stuff is rare and harmless :lol:

the further north in australia you live the more poisonous and scary shit is. we live in southern oz so things tend not to be so nasty. except some of the snakes by the river.

cinnaminson said:

:hmm: i've held an alligator

then again his mouth was taped shut at the time
down.gif
in retrospect i feel bad because that seems inhumane

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: i've held an alligator

then again his mouth was taped shut at the time
down.gif
in retrospect i feel bad because that seems inhumane

you wouldnt think it was inhuman if it was biting you ! :lol:

it doesnt hurt when they tape them.