Jake in progess...who's gonna watch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NewYorkGirl2316

The Fly
index.html

39-15010.jpg

Sneak Preview: March 13 Sunday 9/8c
"Pilot"
Life moves at a non-stop pace for Jake Phillips, a New-York based publicist-to-the-stars who's the key player at Magnum PR Agency. Handsome, incredibly well-dressed, he's on call 24/7 to meet the needs of his A-list clientele. Whether it's a macho action star caught in an embarrassing clinch, an older actress trying to dump her much-younger (and even more famous) boyfriend, or two warring teen divas - Jake is there to spin the facts and control his client's image, a task that often leads him into unexpectedly funny situations.

But the drama in Jake's professional life has nothing on his personal life, as he strives to find the perfect girl to commit to, once and for all. A one-time player, he's determined to find "the one" woman to settle down with. But that's a little difficult for a guy who's so hard to pin down he can't even commit to a home - he lives out of a hotel. He came close to commitment once, but when his fiancée dumped him flat, it left Jake a little vulnerable.

I am really looking forward to the airing of this show! It seems to be much like 'sex in the city' I love the previews they've shown so fare it seems funny-romantic, i love that kind of shows...I like the fact Jesse Katsoplis is playing jake, he's always been a "Hottie" of full house....Anyway the show will be airing on March 13, 9:00 on ABC.
index.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom