Jagr, Kolzig and the Caps...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
more to do with their opponent, or do they have something good going on? Jagr looks healthy and happy, and thus motivated. i still dont understand what his problem was towards the end there in Pittsburgh. and in Washington he's gone thru stretches where he seems like he doesnt care at all

Nylander and Bondra are hot too, and I dont mean that in a brad pitt way :drool:

Kolzig has done it before, Caps could be the sleeper of the East

Wanderer, that's what happens when you lose focus on your career and start gambling. Happens to the best of them, and in all kinds of different ways. He's got the talent to slack, and slack he does. Maybe it's just a phase though.

What's you talkin bout Mikey? They don't have Hrudey :wink:...

I don't think gambling is his problem... look at Michael Jordan, didn't hurt him much.

It's probably the Caps defensive system... or maybe Jagr is in a bizarre and stressful love triangle with Alexei Yashin and Carol Alt... oo la la...

yeah that is crazy. the refs have been terrible the whole playoffs, as they have really the whole year. its really a shame, the league loses credibility with such shabby officiating. the need to figure a way to improve it significantly.

yea i could do blues games

but id be more like the iraqi information minister of officiating

joe thornton: "what the fuck man?! how can you make a call ??? he knocked out 6 of my teeth... "

the wanderer: "yeah well he told me you high-sticked someone last year and he wasnt gonna take a chance in having you do it to him. look, our guys are trying to liberate you from the playoffs, you'll thank us in the long run"

The Wanderer said:
joe thornton: "what the fuck man?! how can you make a call ??? he knocked out 6 of my teeth... "

the wanderer: "yeah well he told me you high-sticked someone last year and he wasnt gonna take a chance in having you do it to him. look, our guys are trying to liberate you from the playoffs, you'll thank us in the long run"

instead of the nhl badge, you could have a FOX badge.

and in between whistles, fake skanky sluts can wrestle each other at center ice.

welcome to the xhl...

Back
Top Bottom