Jagermeister Appreciation!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
anyone else enjoy this delectable drink?

with reddbull, or irish or pineapple juice or gredanine .. it's just so damn good!

encased in its rich green bottle, that deer staring back at you so intensely, mesmerizing, guarding the sweet liquer that hides between the dimmed glass.

lets raise our cups, brush aside the overrated vodka and take a shot for good ol days.
:dancing:

No. No, never. Well, once. Some promo tarts were at the leagues club selling shots for $5. So of course it took a few hours or one for me to ...well, the details dont matter. I think there is something inherantly evil about it and I am sure there is some kind of herbal additive in it. Or maybe it just cant be drunk on the same night as a JB or draught night.

:mad:

there's a guy i've known for eight years, and as many times as we've gone out drinking together, i had never once seen him "drunk"

until the night his best pal introduced him to jagermeister shots and he spent the night puking in my bathroom and passing out on the floor next to my couch.

:|

bonosgirl84 said:
there's a guy i've known for eight years, and as many times as we've gone out drinking together, i had never once seen him "drunk"

until the night his best pal introduced him to jagermeister shots and he spent the night puking in my bathroom and passing out on the floor next to my couch.

:|

Then you got to know him much better, once he woke up of course. See, it's good stuff! :wink:

hmmm, ive only thrown up once and jager wasnt involved instead a night of drinking merlot, malibu, beer, and of course the much dreaded tequila shots which i love but i learned to not start drinking at 2pm and continue past midnight.

but jager, has never given me any bad experiences or vomiting which i loathe.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm*homer voice* jager:drool:

Back
Top Bottom