J Lo and Ben.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UltravioletU2 said:
Sigh. Ben used to be my fave. I used to love him.

Now I realize that if he's dumb enough to be engaged after a couple months to a semi-married marriage hopper, he isn't worth my affection!

:wink:
I'm not totally serious, but I agree, it's all so ridiculous. The media glorification and how marriage is just not taken seriously bugs me the most.

I feel the same way...it just sickens me he is *that* dumb...does he not even notice the supposed "paparazzi" photos where she's "accidentally" holding her hand just so the ring shows??

I adored Ben...but I can never look at him again, LOL.

Elisabeth

madonna's child said:
J Lo is becoming a real Julia Roberts. Falls for whoever she is with, but can't commit.

I agree about Julia, but not about J.Lo. Julia is just bad at relationships. J.Lo marries for publicity and image.

Just watch--if she decides a new image is in order, Ben will be dropped just like the other two....

:barf:

We'll see what happens when "Gigli" or whatever it's called comes out...it's supposed to be just god-awful!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes i find it tacky that she is engaged when her divorce is not even final. :

my momma's engaged to a wonderful man whose divorce isn't final
they've been living together for a year
but his soon-to-be ex wife is a freakin psycho and they've been in court fer like.... ever

back on topic, I'd be perfectly happy if I never saw Jennifer Lopez again

I used to kind of like Jennifer Lopez before she began her singing career and started calling herself J-Lo. She does have some talent, at least in the acting department, but her music is some of the most bland, boring stuff I've ever heard. And I'm sick and tired of the media shoving her down our throats.

Personally I think it's kind of fitting she and Ben are getting married since they are two of the most overhyped people on the planet.

Kristie said:

my momma's engaged to a wonderful man whose divorce isn't final
they've been living together for a year
but his soon-to-be ex wife is a freakin psycho and they've been in court fer like.... ever

well of course everyone's situation is different. i cannot and should not be judging others. sorry if you took offense to my comment. i am just annoyed with this whole thing. and of course what is on TV this evening when i get home. more of this stupid love story!!! :scream:

now the real question, if i am so damn annoyed, why do i keep jumping to this thread. :huh: haha

Hmmm...

:shifty:

maybe that means I have a chance with JLo and JRo... :hmm: :shifty: ... goes off muttering to himself

I found a smilie for you diamond :madspit:

icon_hitit.gif

jesseu2 said:

:no: :shame:

Now don't say that, i look like the guy and I like him as an actor.

especially in 'good will hunting'

bad icelle, bad icelle :shame:

your better looking than him anyways:cute: :sexywink:

bonosloveslave said:

Wow - he's propositioned you too? Man, I guess he's just a smooth talker........

;)

I have been to the opera with Sula when she was visiting. I would like to show our opera to anyone who visits our town.

There is a difference between standing in the back row and getting a loge.

It also depends on what we?re going to see. And... I like to spend an evening with a charming girl in the opera. If we were married, though, you would have an exclusive right on my company ;)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

hahaha...oh gawd hiphop you have a little harem going on in here too ? the boys of interference are big flirts. ;)

What did you edit out of this?

And no, I am not a big flirt. No no no. :shame: Please don?t believe that just because I like gentle conversation with you precious, wonderful women. I don?t want to be a flirt. I believe in love.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

What did you edit out of this?

And no, I am not a big flirt. No no no. :shame: Please don?t believe that just because I like gentle conversation with you precious, wonderful women. I don?t want to be a flirt. I believe in love.

Easy, boy! We're just givin you a hard time :sexywink:

HelloAngel said:
For the life of me, I cannot understand why JLo continues to get movie offers or record albums. She doesn't have astounding sales figures for either.. and the media backlash over her sudden engagement/current marriage is possibly damning to her career. I don't even find her to be more than modestly talented at acting. Her singing is abhorrent. The public interest in her face and butt will fade as people start to loose respect for her. I've never respected her in the first place.

Her new single, "Jenny From The Block" kills me. It's all about how she's the same person she's always been, from when she lived in the Bronx. Oh please - so, did she demand white couches everywhere she went back then too? Was she a diva back then too? Jaysus! If I was from the Bronx, or whereever JLo claims to be from this week, I would be offended at JLo's assertion that "she's still the same person even after the fame, money and famous boyfriends, and the yachts, and fancy hotels, etc."

:yawn:

She bores me. Affleck better hope his relationship with her doesn't affect his career, too. He gets big box office (even if his acting reviews are modest to bad) but "Daredevil" looks mighty silly. Ugh. I watch too much damn television. :lol:

I agree.

She bored me so much that I haven't even so much as opened this thread until just now. :yawn:

Have you all read how Gwenyth walked away from a newsstand in digust shaking her head after seeing J Lo and Ben pictures.

Also, J Lo has said bad comments about Gwenyth in the past and it's kinda funny that J LO is picking up Gwenyth's leftovers.

I think it's sick! I mean couldn't they have waited to announce the engagement until her marriage was finalized. Hey, I was really mad at my friend when you had a boyfriend the day she filed for divorce. GEEZ!!!

Oh well!

here's something to make you gag

from imdb:

Affleck Spends a Million on Protecting Fiancee J.Lo

Ben Affleck has hired $1.1 million worth of ex-FBI and CIA crack security agents to protect his fiancee Jennifer Lopez. In light of the failed attempt to snatch Posh Spice Victoria Beckham earlier this month and the current political unrest across the globe, the Sum Of All Fears star has decided money is no object when it comes to guarding his lover, according to a business associate of the pair. The pal says, "The men who have been brought in are the best security that money can buy. They have protected top VIPs around the world and are expert marksman. They drive cars with tinted, bullet-proof windows and puncture-proof tires. Each man carries a .45 caliber automatic handgun, binoculars, night vision scopes and walkie-talkies. They also have bug detectors to tell them if anyone is carrying a hidden transmitting device. Jennifer's safety has been playing on Ben's mind - especially with their wedding coming up, which will be a massive event. With the international situation just now and after the bombing in Bali, Ben knows anything could happen. If Jennifer was kidnapped she could be held for hundreds of millions of dollars."

You know what's ridiculous? Other than the above ppg? The fact that because they are rich and famous, they are able to buy the best security to shield them from a terror that we all equally face.

Back
Top Bottom