J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I meant to this morning when I logged on!

*going now really really really fast*

it's ok no need to rush. You can walk over to pleba. Mind your step! There was no vertical typing or evil smilies. It's up to you if you want to show Mr The Edge 2 U some love on his birthday.

:heart: :edge: :cute:

arw9797 said:

it's ok no need to rush. You can walk over to pleba. Mind your step! There was no vertical typing or evil smilies. It's up to you if you want to show Mr The Edge 2 U some love on his birthday.

:heart: :edge: :cute:

I wanted to! I thought Happy Bday thoughts when I ripped the page off my desk calendar this morning. I even told my mom it was his bday. I did post...of course I would want to show my fave guitar player some love today!

Guess what! I have ANOTHER caller who doesn't beliebe they have the wrong number! :happy: They've called me FOUR times today and three of those have been in the last four minutes!

If they call back I'm totally telling them I'm Sandra and I'll have a lovely conversation with them. :evil:

So...:wave: Hey everyone, what's been ging on since I left? I'm trying to make one of those Photo Story things for the Lake Placid gang and I'm just stressing myself out. :crack:

fah said:

I'm with the keep it short and simple crowd and if that doesn't work ask them both to marry you :wink:

yes I want to keep it short and simple but I dont know what to say without sounding cliche. *the boy* from a few months ago did the old "I noticed we've both looked at each other profiles a lot...." :| I actually think I looked at his once a long time ago but not recently so what he said was lame, as was he :down:

:reject: I hate this crap! I'm determined to do 2 things tonight: 1. start walking again, even in this horrible heat. 2. send a message.

we got our official "you're moving cubicles" email today :sigh: My time by the window is limited. I'm moving 2 cubes down in the same row. I had a choice between that and across the aisle since my new partner hasn't started yet. At least I had somewhat of a choice but I just decided to at least stick to the same row. Plus I like the people who are sitting on the other side of me. One is my old supervisor and she sits next to me now. I didn't want to move too far from her since we've always sat next to each other and she makes me laugh plus we talk about Laguna Beach and the Real World :drool: She's 51 and never had any kids but she has a step son who is my age. She thinks it's funny listening to the LB and RW kids talk about "hook ups" and that sort of stuff. Anyways I would have been so upset if I would have had to completely move from her :sad: But I still have to move :grumpy: I hope the person who sits in my desk just melts from the heat this winter. Not because I'm mean but because everyone thought that I was insane last winter with my fan on and running around in a tshirt because it was so hot where I sit. I hope she's warm too so everyone realizes I wasn't :coocoo: last winter.

:sigh: speaking of work.....time to go back :sad:

arw9797 said:

yes I want to keep it short and simple but I dont know what to say without sounding cliche. *the boy* from a few months ago did the old "I noticed we've both looked at each other profiles a lot...." :| I actually think I looked at his once a long time ago but not recently so what he said was lame, as was he :down:

:reject: I hate this crap! I'm determined to do 2 things tonight: 1. start walking again, even in this horrible heat. 2. send a message.

:rackingmybrainsmilie:

Ok, here is what I have come up with:

Send out the following email (and try to make it funny yet get some answers to those questions you want to ask)

Ten questions I ask everyone online:

Pizza or Chinese -

Rolling Stones or Led Zeppelin -

Dog or cat -

U2 or U2 -

English or Math -

New York or Los Angeles -

Inside or outside -

Coffee or tea -

Driver or passenger -

Skating or swimming -

~~good luck~~

:hug:

arw9797 said:
we got our official "you're moving cubicles" email today :sigh: My time by the window is limited. I'm moving 2 cubes down in the same row. I had a choice between that and across the aisle since my new partner hasn't started yet. At least I had somewhat of a choice but I just decided to at least stick to the same row. Plus I like the people who are sitting on the other side of me. One is my old supervisor and she sits next to me now. I didn't want to move too far from her since we've always sat next to each other and she makes me laugh plus we talk about Laguna Beach and the Real World :drool: She's 51 and never had any kids but she has a step son who is my age. She thinks it's funny listening to the LB and RW kids talk about "hook ups" and that sort of stuff. Anyways I would have been so upset if I would have had to completely move from her :sad: But I still have to move :grumpy: I hope the person who sits in my desk just melts from the heat this winter. Not because I'm mean but because everyone thought that I was insane last winter with my fan on and running around in a tshirt because it was so hot where I sit. I hope she's warm too so everyone realizes I wasn't :coocoo: last winter.

:sigh: speaking of work.....time to go back :sad:

I wish I would have a window but I dont even have a chance since we are completely in the interior of the building...in fact we are the official tornado shelter. :sigh:

I think you might have found your "work mom"!

My cable bill came back in the mail today return to sender (now has Elvis in my head). Apparently they changed to box that bills go to and they closed it too early and the mail was not getting forwarded. I informed them that since it was their error I had better not incur any late fees. I refuse to do online payment with them because I've had issues with that so I do old fashioned writing out the check and sending it. Gotta love my cable company. :|

I went to get a wax after work and as I was sitting back in the chair having parts of my eyebrows ripped off of my face the full album version of New Years Day came on. :kiss:

:banghead: the boy I want to email is online and I don't know what to say :scream:

The boy that did email me today is also online but there's not a chance in hell that I'd answer him :tsk: *long story* :|

fah said:
Pizza or Chinese -

Rolling Stones or Led Zeppelin -

Dog or cat -

U2 or U2 -

English or Math -

New York or Los Angeles -

Inside or outside -

Coffee or tea -

Driver or passenger -

Skating or swimming -
I feel the need to answer these. :coocoo:

Pizza

Led Zeppelin

Dog

U2!

English

LA

Outside

Coffee :drool:

Passenger (no reference to Passengers intended)

:hyper: Skating! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom