J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
I wonder what song will be played during their first dance :hmm:

I think the Queen is still deciding. :angry: She already vetoed my favorite Usher song, "Can U Get Wit It".
down.gif

Palace_Hero said:
I have made a decision. As I am King of Interference, it is my duty to reguarly post in all serial threads.

Octagon Bar, Randooooooom.. that other one.. greetings minions. I shall be hanging round.

great! :happy:

zonelistener said:

I was in twin for all of six hours. Flew in at 1:30...Met a friend before she left for korea...(3pm)Went to grab a beer in Highland Par, went to a BBQ in S. Minneapolis(4pm), took the lightrail back to the airport(6pm)...flew home(7pm).

But yes..if I am in town for more than six hours...I have your phone number. :D

23SEPT :up:

:ohmy: Are you for sure going to U2? Party at ARW's afterwards :sexywink:

:wave: I'm home. :( Getting pictures and stuff together and I'll be back on later!

I'm just keep reminding myself that gas is still cheaper in North America than just about everywhere else in the world :|

I'm going to go to Curves now...I have to work off a Vanilla KitKat I had earlier today

:wave:

fah said:
I'm just keep reminding myself that gas is still cheaper in North America than just about everywhere else in the world :|

It was .99 Euro a gallon in Dublin. At the time we were there 1 Euro was $1.38 so much cheaper there than in the US.

my dishwasher is freaky. I just heard a loud bang so I opened it up and one of my big tupperware bowls was flipped the other way and filled with water :|

ok there's a boy, maybe two, that I want to send a message to. What should I say? I've sent long and short messages before and have gotten responses from both types of messages. I want to keep it super short but the whole "I noticed your profile...." thing is just so lame. I also had one dude who I just emailed with "hi" and he emailed with "hi" back. Then I asked him how he was and a day later he said "fine, and you?" I thought that was going to go on for days but we eventually went out and had a really good time but he was so quiet and I'm not so quiet :shifty: so I think I might have scared him off :huh:

So anyone have any ideas? :D

Kariann said:

$1.38...ah those were the days when we paid that much for gas. :sigh:

I remember in high school during the other Bush war when gas went all they way up to like $1.50 a gallon. I drove a few friends to school each day and my parents said I either had to collect $5.00 a week from each or they had to take the bus! Their parents thought I was trying to "rip them off" but that was a lot of money for a 16 year old kid who only worked to pay for gas and insurance for the car so she could drive her friends to school!

arw9797 said:
ok there's a boy, maybe two, that I want to send a message to. What should I say? I've sent long and short messages before and have gotten responses from both types of messages. I want to keep it super short but the whole "I noticed your profile...." thing is just so lame. I also had one dude who I just emailed with "hi" and he emailed with "hi" back. Then I asked him how he was and a day later he said "fine, and you?" I thought that was going to go on for days but we eventually went out and had a really good time but he was so quiet and I'm not so quiet :shifty: so I think I might have scared him off :huh:

So anyone have any ideas? :D

I say keep it short and simple....specific ideas...I'll have to think on that for a bit for anything other than I came across your profile and thought I would say Hi or something like.

did everyone wish Edge a happy birthday in his birthday thead in pleba??!! :cute: :heart:

I read on U2 log that during Party Girl Bono gave him a soccer shirt to wear and he put it on. No pictures so far :grumpy: :madspit: That concert is a must have for ARW on dvd :drool:

arw9797 said:
did everyone wish Edge a happy birthday in his birthday thead in pleba??!! :cute: :heart:

I read on U2 log that during Party Girl Bono gave him a soccer shirt to wear and he put it on. No pictures so far :grumpy: :madspit: That concert is a must have for ARW on dvd :drool:

I meant to this morning when I logged on!

*going now really really really fast*

Kariann said:

I say keep it short and simple....specific ideas...I'll have to think on that for a bit for anything other than I came across your profile and thought I would say Hi or something like.

that's what I don't want to say because I just think it's such an old line :sigh: I dont' know what to say and mom my is going to beat me up soon if I don't email someone. :mad: Or I have to pay her back :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom