J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn. The randoooom bashing thread in Zoo is closed and I wanted to comment :mad: Oh well. I'll just mark that down as randooom bashing thread #10930483094823048023 :|

I have coupons for Old Navy and the Gap even though I don't have any money to spend. :drool: So I'm going to take a quick run to the mall and then I'm going out with the gang to Stillwater for the day :love:

:wave:

:hmm: I have to bake for the bake sale at work this week. I dont' know what to make. Last time I went all out and I got there and people made stuff that 1. looked like it was out of a box or the ready to bake cookies from the refrigerated section. 2. had everything in ziploc baggies instead of cute plates with saran wrap.

:|

So this time I think I'm going to go the cheap route too. I just don't know what to make. :hmm:

I think I might just buy a mix of something unless my mom has stuff in the house. I've never actually baked anything in my apartment so I dont' have sugar, flour, etc so if I bake it's there. I'm sure she has enough stuff to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

:sigh: my pumpkin soap from Bath and Body Works is gone :sad: I hope they have more this Fall. I saw some Pumpkin items last week but it was just lotion and candles. :love:

Kariann said:

That lasted a decent amount of time. Didnt you get that when we were there for New Years?

Yes! I can't believe it lasted that long either since I wash my hands a million times a day. I knew I should have gotten 2! They had tons of pumpkin stuff when they had their big sale in June and I bought a lot of stuff since it was so cheap but they didn't have the soap. The person I asked at the store said she saw one case of the soap when the sale first started but it sold out immediately. I checked several stores and they never had the soap :sigh: The mall of america has like 2 or 3 stores in there and none of them even had any pumpkin stuff at all during the sale. I guess it's a popular item. So I hope when they bring all of the pumpkin stuff back in the next few weeks they have the soap.

arw9797 said:

Yes! I can't believe it lasted that long either since I wash my hands a million times a day. I knew I should have gotten 2! They had tons of pumpkin stuff when they had their big sale in June and I bought a lot of stuff since it was so cheap but they didn't have the soap. The person I asked at the store said she saw one case of the soap when the sale first started but it sold out immediately. I checked several stores and they never had the soap :sigh: The mall of america has like 2 or 3 stores in there and none of them even had any pumpkin stuff at all during the sale. I guess it's a popular item. So I hope when they bring all of the pumpkin stuff back in the next few weeks they have the soap.

I would think that they would. I think Amy knows someone who works for them so I'll see if she can find out.

:wave: Helloooooooooooo

I don't know about this having to work stuff :hmm:

I'm starting to think I would rather just not work and still get paid.

Trying to sleep after a nightshift when it's really hot outside :down:

I'm on another break right now.

I have to be back at 12:15

:yawn:

:scream:

:madspit:

That is all I can say right now.

I must get ready to go work my OT now. I'm not really minding it at the moment since it wasnt insane yesterday...today could be another story. Everyone is going to be there again which is fun and Amy is coming in early so we can give her her gifts.

:drool: :drool: I just had the best lunch. My dad grilled corn and tons of peppers and onions for dinner the other night. I took some leftovers home :drool: YUM. I think I'm going to stop at the store and pick up a few peppers for him to grill for me tonight.

:shifty: I promised myself I wasn't going to the Renaissance Festival this year. I just got to my parents house and there was a brochure for me from the festival. 35th anniversary this year. :sad: I think I'm going to have to break down and go. It's so expensive to get in and I always buy a goblet from the same place. I have to go but I shouldn't. :eek:

The picture this year is so pretty too....

arw9797 said:
:drool: :drool: I just had the best lunch. My dad grilled corn and tons of peppers and onions for dinner the other night. I took some leftovers home :drool: YUM. I think I'm going to stop at the store and pick up a few peppers for him to grill for me tonight.

Grilled peppers :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:
:shifty: I promised myself I wasn't going to the Renaissance Festival this year. I just got to my parents house and there was a brochure for me from the festival. 35th anniversary this year. :sad: I think I'm going to have to break down and go. It's so expensive to get in and I always buy a goblet from the same place. I have to go but I shouldn't. :eek:

The picture this year is so pretty too....

I was going to ask about the picture!

I just got back from the Irish Festival and when I went to put my money back in my pocket after getting a lemonade I spilled some on me so I set the lemonade down....when one of the guys working the festival came up and asked if I needed help! I said no I was ok and he left but I was like what was he going to do stick my money in my pocket? :laugh: I should have let him...he seemed kind of cute...had cool shades on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom