J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bono is Hotter than Fran and Ellen Protest could be really funny!

:wave: Night Kariann!

Just the thought of McDonald's makes me want to :barf:...I don't think I could watch a whole movie of someone eating fast food. :yuck:

:eek: he read my message 10 minutes ago :eek:

I'm going to go crawl in hole now and pretend like I don't know this information. Maybe when I come out there will be an email....

:crazy: :crack:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I'm going to the Irish Fair tomorrow!!! :hyper: I'm so excited to be around something Irish for the first time since coming hom from Ireland. I hope there is lots of "win a free trip to Ireland" options for me to sign up for. :D:D

I'm shaking now. :crack: I hate this crap! I wish a cute boy who is a huge U2 fan and makes enough money so I don't have to work full time would just fall from the sky and land on my doorstep so I don't have to do this kind of crap anymore. :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Charles Leiper Grigg was born in 1868 in Price's Branch, Missouri. As an adult, Grigg moved to St. Louis and started working in advertising and sales, where he was introduced to the carbonated beverage business.

By 1919, Charles Leiper Grigg was working for a manufacturing company owned by Vess Jones. It was there that Grigg invented and marketed his first soft drink called "Whistle".

After a dispute with management, Charles Leiper Grigg quit his job (giving away "Whistle") and started working for the Warner Jenkinson Company, developing flavoring agents for soft drinks. Grigg invented then his second soft drink called called "Howdy". When he eventually moved on from Warner Jenkinson Co., he took his soft drink "Howdy" with him.

Together with financier Edmund G. Ridgway, Grigg went on to form the Howdy Company. So far, Grigg had invented two orange-flavored soft drinks. But his soft drinks struggled against the king of all orange pop drinks, "Orange Crush". "Orange Crush" grew to dominate the market for orange sodas.

Charles Leiper Grigg decided to focus on lemon-lime flavors and and by in October of 1929 he had invented a new drink called, "Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Sodas".

The name was quickly changed to " 7 Up Lithiated Lemon-Lime" and then again quickly changed to just plain 7up.

7up merged with "Dr Pepper" in 1986.

This week's Peanuts cartoon has been all about Linus and his blanket. While I adore Linus it was nice to see my main man Snoopy back today. :mad: But Linus did yell at him. :angry:

fah said:
Charles Leiper Grigg was born in 1868 in Price's Branch, Missouri. As an adult, Grigg moved to St. Louis and started working in advertising and sales, where he was introduced to the carbonated beverage business.

By 1919, Charles Leiper Grigg was working for a manufacturing company owned by Vess Jones. It was there that Grigg invented and marketed his first soft drink called "Whistle".

After a dispute with management, Charles Leiper Grigg quit his job (giving away "Whistle") and started working for the Warner Jenkinson Company, developing flavoring agents for soft drinks. Grigg invented then his second soft drink called called "Howdy". When he eventually moved on from Warner Jenkinson Co., he took his soft drink "Howdy" with him.

Together with financier Edmund G. Ridgway, Grigg went on to form the Howdy Company. So far, Grigg had invented two orange-flavored soft drinks. But his soft drinks struggled against the king of all orange pop drinks, "Orange Crush". "Orange Crush" grew to dominate the market for orange sodas.

Charles Leiper Grigg decided to focus on lemon-lime flavors and and by in October of 1929 he had invented a new drink called, "Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Sodas".

The name was quickly changed to " 7 Up Lithiated Lemon-Lime" and then again quickly changed to just plain 7up.

7up merged with "Dr Pepper" in 1986.

well I guess I know now what my first born son will be called....Charles Leiper Grigg :heart:

fah said:

And considering the modern society we live in...it could be a great name for a daughter too :up:

mini arw9797/charles leiper grigg(s)

:cute: :cute: :cute:

true....however in my imaginary world I would only have boys. I'm not a girly girl and I think I would be better with boys than girls. If I ever have kids though I have a feeling I'm going to end up with all girls just because I usually end up with what I don't want :| Not that there's anything wrong with having all girls :D I just wouldn't have a clue what to do with a girl. :tsk:

*the (new) boy* is on the website....unfortunately it's not like interference where you can go to who's online and see where someone is :madspit:

oh right I was going to go crawl in a hole and wait for him to email me. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom