J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I am so exhausted it might take some rousing for this chick to get wild!
Same here. :yawn: My bed is looking oh so nice right now.

It's WICKED humid right now and somehow I am sitting here with the window open, wearing jeans. :coocoo: I think it's time for AC.

Ok the Bono and his guitar thread is someone wanting pics of him and the Irish Falcon. Although I just realized you were maybe meaning it sounded wrong as he is not the most adept guitar player thus having a thread of him with it is kind of not right or something.

Good lord my sleepy posting could be more off the wall than drunk posting maybe...nothing is making sense to me.

arw9797 said:
there's a thread in pleba, that I have not looked at, that is called Bono and his guitar. Why does that sound so wrong?
No one's replied to it...but apparently Bono is going to be on VH1's Hottest Over 40 list which is on right now!

Kariann said:
Ok the Bono and his guitar thread is someone wanting pics of him and the Irish Falcon. Although I just realized you were maybe meaning it sounded wrong as he is not the most adept guitar player thus having a thread of him with it is kind of not right or something.

Good lord my sleepy posting could be more off the wall than drunk posting maybe...nothing is making sense to me.

no you're right. That's exactly what I meant. There's like 50 threads about Bono a week so why have one about his guitar playing too? :|

I have the slowest VCR ever.

Uncle Jesse is on! Where's Queen Bee??

I rented Super Size Me and Kinsey. My mom thinks that after my episode last night with the zantac and 7 Up that maybe I should start out with Kinsey and wait a few days to watch the other because I'll probably :barf: for sure! I didn't eat a real meal until dinner tonight either :yuck: I want to :barf: just thinking about my lunch yesterday :madspit: I hate food! :mad:

Kariann said:

I dont even think Bono walking into my room with one button done would phase me at the moment.

not even if *the belt* was showing? :drool:

If Edge were to walk in the room right now I would attack him :kiss: and then touch his chin for hours :shifty: :silent:

arw9797 said:

not even if *the belt* was showing? :drool:

If Edge were to walk in the room right now I would attack him :kiss: and then touch his chin for hours :shifty: :silent:

One button and The Belt....that might wake me up!

I was looking at my One Campaign pic in my cube the other day waiting to take a call and I find myself staring at his scar on his chin and then I thought about you and wanting to touch Edge's chin!

If Edge were to walk in my room right now I think I would just laugh, since I have his Guitar Player coverboy shot on the floor over there since I haven't put it in the binder yet.

I think Bono would fluff your pillows, tuck you in, and sing you a lullaby. :combust:

Schmeg said:
If Edge were to walk in my room right now I think I would just laugh, since I have his Guitar Player coverboy shot on the floor over there since I haven't put it in the binder yet.

:(

you would laugh if the cutest man alive walked into your room? :huh:

I sent it!

I

S
E
N
T

I
T
!
!
!

I sent a message to the cute boy but I think what I said sounds lame.....

:shrug: At least I sent something and now I don't owe my mom $35.00. She thinks I'm going to do this 5 more times but it took nearly 3 weeks to do this once :der:

arw9797 said:

:(

you would laugh if the cutest man alive walked into your room? :huh:
Just because I'd look like a total dork with his magazine in the middle of the floor! :wink:

and

Yay!! You sent a message!! :hyper: You never know what might happen! :D

Okay, no reason to continue watching that! Back to iTunes!

Kariann said:

Now that I know how hot he ranks I must go get me some pie. :D
A celebration is in order that even VH1 knows he's hotter than Fran Drescher. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom