J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I got an email from B. I haven't heard from him in over a week. I kind of forgot about him. I wasn't too impressed with the conversation so I just sort of stopped the email chain we had going. I guess I should be nice and email him back :|
I was wondering how that was all going. Still talking about shared illnesses?

:reject: sorry

It wasn't supposed to come until Sept. this year, but since the company I work for and that Bono and company sell clothing thru(I don't know whether to be happy that he is part of the company in a small way or be nervous for him) can't handle doing this, for some odd reason, it came earlier than ever......that they can do:|

Schmeg said:

I was wondering how that was all going. Still talking about shared illnesses?

basically....

He keeps saying "let's all get together..." but then I got an email from Alli today saying that the 2 of them met for a drink last night :huh: Nice of them to include others. :|

Alli told me he completely shaved his head again :shifty: Actually that's how I picture him anyways. The last time I saw him he had a very February U2 calendar look to him :drool:

:mad:

shari schultz said:
:reject: sorry

It wasn't supposed to come until Sept. this year, but since the company I work for and that Bono and company sell clothing thru(I don't know whether to be happy that he is part of the company in a small way or be nervous for him) can't handle doing this, for some odd reason, it came earlier than ever......that they can do:|

I didnt mean that you were talking about it too much...I was meaning I cant believe that its even here already! Sorry!

Kariann said:
:wave:

I think I am going to call it a night! Hopefully I will sleep...this insomnia thing is not going over very well with me.

Night!
:wave: I hope you sleep!! Insomnia sucks!!

I had to go to a mandatory lunch meeting today that I completely forgot about and they ordered greasy pizza. The meeting was interesting but the food required 7 Up and zantac for dessert :|

arw9797 said:
I had to go to a mandatory lunch meeting today that I completely forgot about and they ordered greasy pizza. The meeting was interesting but the food required 7 Up and zantac for dessert :|

They told us yesterday that they would be providing food so we were all starving only to find out that we werent getting any today. :sigh: We get stuff the next 3 days though.

They are having a raffle where you get ticket for adding hours each day with 4 drawings a day for gift cards. We finally are included so I am really really wanting the gas card. I never win raffles so I dont stand a chance.

Kariann said:

They told us yesterday that they would be providing food so we were all starving only to find out that we werent getting any today. :sigh: We get stuff the next 3 days though.

They are having a raffle where you get ticket for adding hours each day with 4 drawings a day for gift cards. We finally are included so I am really really wanting the gas card. I never win raffles so I dont stand a chance.

we haven't been getting lunch during the 11:30-12:30 meetings so everyone would go to lunch after but today we had a meeting with our president so that could be why there was food this time.

I have a feeling :barf: might be in the plans tonight for me. I think I'm going to die and I have no 7 UP left and I also took all of my change to work with me yesterday so I can't even go to the laundry room to get a can. I don't know if I have it in me to go to Target right now. That's the closest place to go to.....

:(

arw9797 said:
I have a feeling :barf: might be in the plans tonight for me. I think I'm going to die and I have no 7 UP left and I also took all of my change to work with me yesterday so I can't even go to the laundry room to get a can. I don't know if I have it in me to go to Target right now. That's the closest place to go to.....

:(

:hug:

I hate that feeling. We have 7 UP...to bad we cant transport it through the computer.

Kariann said:

:hug:

I hate that feeling. We have 7 UP...to bad we cant transport it through the computer.

I just took zantac #2 for the day :sigh: I'm considering calling my sister since she lives so close. If she says no then I'll just go.

:mad: she was at her friends house and they were just leaving to go to dinner :madspit:

I just turned on food network and Unwrapped is on. It's all fried food :crack:

Zantac is a miracle pill because the :barf: feeling has already passed but I still need 7 up :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom