J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-07-2005, 07:59 PM   #136
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:27 PM

I have accomplished very little today

Old 08-07-2005, 08:00 PM   #137
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I just ate the rest of my kettle corn from the Irish Festival.
I can't remember if I asked you but did you buy anything there?

Old 08-07-2005, 08:01 PM   #138
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by fah

I have accomplished very little today
That will be me tomorrow. I have to take my mom to the eye doctor and you always have to wait forever in that office. They have moved so I hope their uncomfortable chairs have not moved with them.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:03 PM   #139
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Kettle corn

The sweet kind

Uncomfy chairs

Those are cool pics/poster from the fair. How big are they in real life ?
Old 08-07-2005, 08:04 PM   #140
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

I can't remember if I asked you but did you buy anything there?
No I didnt buy anything other than food. It was really crowded so I didnt get a good look at much of the jewelry which is usually a weakness but I reminded myself I got some on our trip so I was good. I almost bought one of the arrow type signs that pointed the directions that said Ireland on it but I changed my mind. I was going to see if they had Dublin. They have a website though.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:07 PM   #141
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

No I didnt buy anything other than food. It was really crowded so I didnt get a good look at much of the jewelry which is usually a weakness but I reminded myself I got some on our trip so I was good. I almost bought one of the arrow type signs that pointed the directions that said Ireland on it but I changed my mind. I was going to see if they had Dublin. They have a website though.

I did buy a few things in Ireland but not much so I might have to break down and buy something this weekend if I see something I like. Even though I should not! I always wanted to wait to buy that kind of stuff just in case I ever made it to Ireland. Then when I was there I was too overwhelmed to buy stuff. I'm sure you figured that out with all of my last minute gifts I had to buy. I thought I was going to cry that day on Grafton St when I still had nothing for my mom.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:11 PM   #142
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Tomorrow night is the night. I have found a boy and now I have to come up with something to say in a message to him. I don't know what to say and I'm paranoid that he'll never even see it. You now have to pay to even read your messages. That used to be free but now it's not so a lot of messages go unread. But I'm not going to think that way. Hopefully he'll be curious enough to see who sent him a message to pay up.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:13 PM   #143
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I did buy a few things in Ireland but not much so I might have to break down and buy something this weekend if I see something I like. Even though I should not! I always wanted to wait to buy that kind of stuff just in case I ever made it to Ireland. Then when I was there I was too overwhelmed to buy stuff. I'm sure you figured that out with all of my last minute gifts I had to buy. I thought I was going to cry that day on Grafton St when I still had nothing for my mom.
I'm surprised I showed control today. I'm going to go to Ha Penny next weekend since I have a coupon. They had some body lotion stuff I kind of liked at their stand and I want to get some but figured if I can save 20% I can wait a week!

The next trip we make there maybe it will be less overwhelming and you'll find a few more things! I liked the bracelet you got at that shop I got my sweater at. I cant wait to wear those this fall.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:14 PM   #144
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Tomorrow night is the night. I have found a boy and now I have to come up with something to say in a message to him. I don't know what to say and I'm paranoid that he'll never even see it. You now have to pay to even read your messages. That used to be free but now it's not so a lot of messages go unread. But I'm not going to think that way. Hopefully he'll be curious enough to see who sent him a message to pay up.

I think it's evil that you have to pay to read your messages. Maybe just a simple hello kind of thing.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:15 PM   #145
fah
Blue Crack Addict

On my list of things accomplished today:

I went to Canadian Tire and bought a new rake and garden hose nozzle.

I went to the dollar store and bought some replacement thongs for the youngest mini fah, temporary tattoos and some Hershey white chocolate and cookie bars.

I made dinner.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:16 PM   #146
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
You now have to pay to even read your messages. That used to be free but now it's not so a lot of messages go unread. But I'm not going to think that way. Hopefully he'll be curious enough to see who sent him a message to pay up.
Paying for something that used to be free sucks
Old 08-07-2005, 08:18 PM   #147
fah
Blue Crack Addict

On the down side...the gas light came on in the van. That means it is going to cost between $60 and $70 to fill it up tomorrow.

Old 08-07-2005, 08:19 PM   #148
ONE
love, blood, life

I feel the pain with the price of gas....I'm going to try to make my half tank last until the end of the week.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:24 PM   #149
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I should go to bed but I think I'm going to be up all night
Old 08-07-2005, 08:25 PM   #150
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I should go to bed but I think I'm going to be up all night

Thats been me all week...except it had nothing to do with sugar. I'm getting sleepy myself.