J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that I may be going to bed earlier again tonight. I found out this evening that I must add 2 hours to my shift everyday this week and work on Sunday. Massive OT but I'm gonna be drained.

Must keep imagining the $$$$$$$ signs! If I complain please post a $ in response to further motivate me.

Kariann said:
I'm thinking that I may be going to bed earlier again tonight. I found out this evening that I must add 2 hours to my shift everyday this week and work on Sunday. Massive OT but I'm gonna be drained.

Must keep imagining the $$$$$$$ signs! If I complain please post a $ in response to further motivate me.
:yikes: That's kind of evil!!! But I bet the calls are coming in like crazy since the stores' online POS systems are down.

Just think:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Schmeg said:

:yikes: That's kind of evil!!! But I bet the calls are coming in like crazy since the stores' online POS systems are down

:crack:
I will share my

im_rolaids_xs_straw.jpg

and my
wellMedicineOTCAllExcedrin_Migraine-resized200.gif

i need to answer these now too :drool:

Pizza or Chinese - chinese

Rolling Stones or Led Zeppelin - led zeppelin

Dog or cat - cat

U2 or U2 - U2

English or Math - english

New York or Los Angeles - new york

Inside or outside - inside

Coffee or tea - tea

Driver or passenger - passenger

Skating or swimming - swimming

I am sitting here knowing that I should go to bed but I don't wanna cause that means that when I wake up I have to go THERE:madspit: don't wanna, don't wanna, don't wanna........./childish rant

Hey Khan:wave:
You know that whole jumping off a cliff
story.scotus.cheers.cliff.jpg

thing discussed earlier........that is sounding better and better.

Kariann said:
I see....Schmeg comes back and everyone shows up. :hmm:

Not feeling very loved here...am I really that boring?

no, you are not boring:hug:
I have just been laying low~Mood Swings.........and general crankiness......you can ask my poor co-workers:yes:
It is not you.

shari schultz said:

no, you are not boring:hug:
I have just been laying low~Mood Swings.........and general crankiness......you can ask my poor co-workers:yes:
It is not you.

I was just wondering since I feel like I've become a dull person and feeling quite disposible again in general.

Believe me I totally understand...you could in turn ask my co-workers. It's been a bad weekend. :hug:

Must go count sheep(or rocking horses, possibly) and try to fall asleep, otherwise Miss Personality will make another appearance at work tomorrow.
:wave:

Kariann said:

Night!

I need to go soon myself since I'm working over then I have to go stand in line to get my car tags renewed. I soooo love the DMV.
ohhhh the DMV. That will make your day extra special:wink:

:wave: to everyone who's going to bed.

I should go, too...crazy day tomorrow and I should probably get gas on the way in...I was too lazy tonight and it was too late.

BTW Schmeg, Welcome Back!

I am really going now........................procrastination is my middle name.

shari schultz said:

ohhhh the DMV. That will make your day extra special:wink:
:heart: DMV :heart:

Yeah, right. :yuck: The DMV is the sixth circle of Hell.

:love: Thanks to all who've welcomed me back! I feel the love! :hug:
Kariann said:
Holy Crap! McSexy is doing the weather!!!!!
:drool: :combust: :faint: :hyper: How is The McSexy tonight??? Hot as ever?

KhanadaRhodes said:
oh yes btw wb schmeg! :hyper: :der:
Thanks!

I was actually back last night but just when I was settling in for my first fix of the Blue Crack, it crashed. :crack: I should have taken that as a sign to go to bed but I stayed up late anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom