IWasBored... an appreciation.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
An idea just popped into ye ol' noggin'...

over 11,000 posts... truely there are not many here on the ol' blue crack as addicted and dedicated as The Bored One.... or is it the formerly bored one, seeing as she WAS bored... hmmm :scratch:

i know when i was a lowly college student, i had no credit card, and a mere 12 bucks was like gold to me...

so i here by am starting a fund raiser...

i'm lookin' for 11 more people to donate $1 dollar each so we can give the ol' bored'ster a premium membership as a reward for her absolute utter boredom... who's with me?

I am 1100? in debt then I have to pay 978? towards uni fees before feb :uhoh: so I will be in 2000? worth of debt after just one year of uni :yikes: And Ill be there for 5 years :slant:

And I have no dollars

But I think IWB deserves to be a premium member :applaud:

*searches in pockets for loose change*

Last edited:
How the hell are people each supposed to donate a dollar for her? :laugh:

I'll have to pay "in spirit" until I get a credit card :(

you go Bored!!!!!

nice laaayyydey
cel-jl_5.jpg

we're up to $4.16... and 1 spiritual dollar

we're more than a third of the way there, let's keep it goin' people

:ohmy:

i leave for class and come back to the home of blue-crack, and this is what's here.

geez...what am i supposed to say about this? headache, i think you have a future as an auctioneer or something:

we're more than a third of the way there, let's keep it goin' people

i still think i should just get a money order at the post office and pay for premium membership myself, you guys shouldn't do this.

but i love you all :heart:

Yeah you could probly set up a paypal account and just have people pay to that email account. They need to have a pay pal account as well I would imagine...

However, once you get to $12 you need to let me know so I can close this thread. We dont want you making money of interferencers now. :shame:

:yikes: i don't know if that sexywink negates the tsk and grumpy or not...

*gets around to sending arw her radiohead mix that was supposed to arrive several months ago*

and guys...don't do this...i'm such an ass, i should have paid my dues myself long before i posted this much.

hey bored one...

i have a crisp american dollar in my hand right now...
not impressive, I know...unless you're canadian :up:
i'm willing to send it to whereever whenever, just for the bored one. :kiss:
but one thing i gotta say, 12 bucks is cheaper than most cd's out there...and knowing your huge love of music...well...you get the point....
either way...i'm willing to donate :up:

Re: hey bored one...

mmmBono said:
i have a crisp american dollar in my hand right now...
not impressive, I know...unless you're canadian :up:

:up:

Back
Top Bottom