IWasBored... an appreciation.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lara Mullen said:

Would you love to take me? :sexywink:

sure, why not? i'd like to drag along everyone to a dkm show (and force them to enjoy it, although i don't see how you could not have a good time..)

and on a side note... i would never rip off interference members, and the mere accusation is rather insulting actually. if anyone were to actually put money into that pay pal account, it the total came out to over 12 dollars, anything extra would be either refunded to the person who donated it, or donated right to interference it's self. thank you very much.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
whatever the hell 2p is. :scratch: :shrug:

images

images

You havent heard of a 2 pence coin???

:huh:

Wouldnt that be like me saying I havent heard of a cent :shrug:

Its sterling.

Last edited:
No Im stupid

your Homer avatar reminds me of a Homer quote my sister once dedicated to me on my msn:

I am so smart I am so smart S-M-R-T I am so smart

See I am stupid :up: :laugh:

IWasBored said:
:yikes: i don't know if that sexywink negates the tsk and grumpy or not...

*gets around to sending arw her radiohead mix that was supposed to arrive several months ago*

it's ok IWB....I'm sort of over that idea of you sending me that mix.....

I don't mind sending you stuff cause it's fun to see your reaction. I only send you stuff so you'll talk pleba talk with me :sexywink:

I think :mac: was your preferred smilie a few months back :D :yes:

arw9797 said:

it's ok IWB....I'm sort of over that idea of you sending me that mix.....

I don't mind sending you stuff cause it's fun to see your reaction. I only send you stuff so you'll talk pleba talk with me :sexywink:

I think :mac: was your preferred smilie a few months back :D :yes:

If it comes down to it, I can send you one Arw, I know Radiohead's stuff far better than IWB does anyways!

u2popmofo said:

If it comes down to it, I can send you one Arw, I know Radiohead's stuff far better than IWB does anyways!

Thanks Mofo but I was really only interested in getting that mix for about a day. :shrug: I think I'm over it.

:hug::kiss:

:reject:

and yeah, yeah anyone here is a better candidate for making a radiohead mix than i am.

arw9797 said:

Thanks Mofo but I was really only interested in getting that mix for about a day. :shrug: I think I'm over it.

:hug::kiss:

You're missing out on one of the best bands in the world then

:sad:

I blame IWB. I shall start a 'IWB depreciation' thread.

Back
Top Bottom